TEN THINGS BELIEVERS DO WITH MONEY THAT WILL MAKE GOD NEVER REWARD THEM WITH PROSPERITY.
IF YOU HAVE BEEN GIVING AND SOWING AND NOT SEEING GOD’S PROVISION POWER IN YOUR LIFE, THIS POST IS FOR YOU.
ORDINARILY, MANY THINGS IN SCRIPTURES OUTLINE THE IMMENSE IMPORTANCE OF USE OF MONEY ONE WAY OR THE OTHER TO PROVOKE GOD’S MERCIES OF FINANCIAL BREAKTHROUGH AND PROSPERITY.
HOWEVER, MANY WILL NOT BE ABLE TO MOVE GOD’S MERCIES TO BRING HIS FINANCIAL BLESSINGS INTO THEIR LIVES BECAUSE OF CERTAIN ERRORS.
NOT ALL FINANCIAL SEED , OFFERING AND SACRIFICIAL GIVINGS IS ACCEPTABLE TO GOD.
(1) WHEN YOU GIVE TO THE NEEDY, GOD OR SOW TO GOD’S REPRESENTATIVE THE WORST OR LEAST/ BAD PART OF THE GOOD YOU HAVE .
“Ye offer polluted bread upon mine altar; and ye say, Wherein have we polluted thee? In that ye say, The table of the LORD is contemptible. And if ye offer the blind for sacrifice, is it not evil? and if ye offer the lame and sick, is it not evil? offer it now unto thy governor; will he be pleased with thee, or accept thy person? saith the LORD of hosts. (Malachi 1:7-8)
(2) WHEN YOU OFFER EITHER BIG OR SMALL TO GOD WITH SIN IN YOUR LIFE. EVERY ACCEPTABLE OFFERING DEMANDS YOU MUST BE ACCEPTABLE YOURSELF TO GOD FIRST.
” And Abel, he also brought of the firstlings of his flock and of the fat thereof. And the LORD had respect unto Abel and to his offering.
But unto Cain and to his offering he had not respect. And Cain was very wroth, and his countenance fell.
And the LORD said unto Cain, Why art thou wroth? and why is thy countenance fallen?
If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door. And unto thee shall be his desire, and thou shalt rule over him.
(3) WHEN YOU GIVE TO THE POOR, GOD OR HIS REPRESENTATIVE YET ANNOUNCING TO THE WHOLE WORLD AND THE PUBLIC FOR VAIN REASONS. THE POINT HERE IS YOUR INTENTION.
“Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward, but when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth: That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret himself shall reward thee openly.( Matthew 6:2-4)
(4) WHEN YOU GIVE TO THE NEEDY GOD OR HIS REPRESENTATIVE GRUDGINGLY.
“Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver.
( 2 Corinthians 9:7)
(5) WHEN YOU SOW OR GIVE TO GOD WITHOUT MAKING DEMANDS ON THE RETURN YOU DESIRE BUT YOU LEAVE GOD TO USE HIS “BRAIN” TO GIVE BACK TO YOU WHATEVER HE LIKES.
SOME PEOPLE DO THIS BECAUSE THEY FEEL IT MAKES GOD SEE THEM AS BEING GOOD BUT IT’S A WRONG CALL.
IF YOU DON’T ASK, YOU WON’T RECEIVE.
See What the Lord says:
“Ye lust, and have not: ye kill, and desire to have, and cannot obtain: ye fight and war, yet ye have not, because ye ask not.” (James 4:2)
(6) WHEN YOUR PURPOSES AND INTENTION FOR GIVING WAS TO SHOW OFF.
“Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward. (Matthew 6:2)
(7) WHEN YOU GIVE NOT BECAUSE YOU ARE CONVINCED OR YOU HAVE FAITH BUT YOU GIVE BECAUSE THE PASTOR SAYS JUST GIVE.
“But without faith it is impossible to please him: for HE THAT COMES TO GOD MUST BELIEVE that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him. (Hebrews 11:6)
(😎 WHEN YOU GIVE TO GOD OR HIS REPRESENTATIVE YET YOU KEEP TALKING CONTRARY TO THE GOOD EXPECTATIONS THE GIVINGS ARE SUPPOSED TO BRING. A RIGHT GIVING HAND AND RIGHT SPEAKING MOUTH ARE CRITICAL TO SEEING YOUR RIGHT REWARDS ON GIVINGS.
” A man shall be satisfied with good by the fruit of his mouth: and the recompence of a man’s hands shall be rendered unto him. (Proverbs 12:14)
(9) WHEN YOUR INTENTION OF GIVING IS ONLY TO “TRICK” GOD TO PROSPER YOU BECAUSE YOU WANT TO BLOW AND NOT BECAUSE YOU LOVE GOD AND HIS WAYS.
The Bible says:
” He that loveth silver shall not be satisfied with silver; nor he that loveth abundance with increase: this is also vanity.(Ecclesiastes 5:10)
GOD IS OUR HEAVENLY FATHER NOT OUR HEAVENLY BANKER SO BE BEWARE!!!
(10) WHEN YOU GIVE TO GOD OR HIS REPRESENTATIVE BUT IGNORE THE REAL POOR AND NEEDY.
“He that oppresseth the poor to increase his riches, and he that giveth to the rich, shall surely come to want.”
MAY GOD GIVE YOU FINANCIAL GIVING UNDERSTANDING IN JESUS NAME.
REV IFEOLUWA ONITIRI
Impact Outreaches Abuja
The FINANCIAL VICTORY of God’s God’s genuinely saved BELIEVERS is our call, mandate and concern