Like have always said, one of the best thing that happened to our generation is the invention of Technology, it has literally put us ahead and gave us an edge over others. You will agree with me that one of the greatest needs of humanity on the planet today is money, with money you can do so much and achieve a lot of progress in Life and Business. One of the major drawbacks to many Ideas, invention and Businesses is the lack of money to venture and get started. However, it will gladden your heart to now that you can now get loan without collateral even from the comfort of your room.
A loan is a financial aid that helps business owners and individuals to meet their needs and targets; most times, securing a loan comes with a lot of bottle neck ranging from using your property to stand as collateral to having one or two guarantors sign for you at their own risk and reputation before you can access the loan, but that is bygone, with the invention of online loan companies in Nigeria, you can easily access good amount of money from your phone and from the comfort of your room.
Majority of people have one problem with doing Business in Nigeria and that problem is, lack of Capital, but with the online funding platforms, you can access loan from your phone online, the loan companies leverage on some factors to determine if you are qualify to access the loan and then it is released to you.
In this article, I will give you a list of 15 Companies in Nigeria where you can get quick loan without collateral.
- Zedvance: This is a consumer finance company that gives you quick easy loan, you get between #10,000 to 3million naira in less than 24hours. They give consideration more to salary earners, however, if you are a salary earner with a side Business, you can consider them as a good choice to fund your Business, their loan term and condition is very easy and they process your loan and credit you within a short period of time.
- Paylater (Carbon): This is one of the earliest online loan companies in Nigeria; they have been in the business when online loan option was not so rampant yet. Paylater changed their name to Carbon, this is another easy online lending platform, where you can get short-term loans for your Business or for personal needs, you can get up to 1million Naira from Carbon, but you will start with a small amount of money first. Their conditions for loan are flexible and when you pay back your loan early, you will be considered eligible for larger amount.
- Kiakia.co: This is a digital money lending platform for Nigerians, you can access quick loan for your Business on Kiakia.co, they use a psychometry, big-data machine learning and digital forensics for proprietary credit scoring and credit risk check to provide direct peered personal and Business loans to millions of their customers. Their name “Kiakia” is derived from a Yoruba language in Nigeria which means “Fast fast” so with them, you can get a quick loan online, for business or personal use.
- One-fi: They are formerly known as One Credit, Onefi is a credit facility company that offers short term loan to their customers, they offer a flexible loan system with a good repayment cycle of between 3 to 6months, you can get up to 1million from them.
- C24: C24 Limited is a microfinance company that was established with the aim of helping people maximizes opportunities around them by providing financial support in form of loan access when needed. C24 understand that you and I can be in need at any time, and they make the process of their loan facility easy and flexible, you can get big loan from them also.
- QuickCheck : This is a modern mobile app lending platform, where you can get quick loan online for small Business and personal needs, they use mobile technology to enable individuals gain access to financial credit. You can get between 30,000 to 150,000 on Quickcheck, they also give a flexible repayment plan and duration for their loan.
- Fairmoney: As far as am concern, this is one of the best loan companies in Nigeria, with flexibility and accessibility to all, I remember how I got #100,000 from fairmoney 3months ago, it does not take time to access big money on fairmoney platform, they start you with small amount, but as you stay faithful in repaying your loan early enough, you become qualify for higher loan. You can get up to 3million Naira loan from Fairmoney.
- Specta: Specta is an Online lending platform where you can access loan that is up to 5million in few mins. No collateral whatsoever is required, they only require your bank statement for 6months, and you don’t need to visit any office to get started with Specta loan. You can use specta to meet your urgent needs or even start your own Business. Specta operates two kind of loan, 1 is Myspecta which offers individual loan services and Specta4Business which provides quick and accessible loan for corporate and Business owners.
- Fast Credit: This is another platform that offers Business loans to Micro, small and medium enterprises to support their business growth plans. They require guarantors and the space of repayment is maximum of 6months for Business owners that are qualified. Aside from Business loan, they also offer simple and fast ‘All purpose’ loan to employees of organizations like Banks, Telcoms, Pharmaceuticals, Aviation, Oil and GAS.
- Grofin: This is a platform that provides Small and medium enterprise financial loan across Africa and Middle east. If you have great Business Ideas or a preexisting venture and you are looking forward to expansion, this is your best option for good amount of loan. With Grofin, you can get loans between $100,000 and USD$1.5million. If you have a great business venture that needs that magnitude of financial funding, you can get started by submitting your form here.
- Smedan: This platform has government backing, to offer quick and easy Business loan to Nigerian SMEs in need of financial support. The major goal of the company is to promote entrepreneurship among Nigerians by providing financial services for Capital, which can help you get started with your business or expand your Business. Apart from funding SMEDAN also offer business owners’ quality training services to help them run their businesses effectively, you can click here to apply.
- Lydia.co: Lidya is an online platform that provides Business access to funding. They offer both small and medium scale Businesses with loans between $500 to $15,000. They use technology to assess risk before granting the loan to their customers, thereby allowing them to offer loan to their customers at low cost.
- Aella Credit: This is a platform targeted at building Africa’s credit culture. They make it easy for individuals in Africa to access financial support by providing loan to their customers after checking their eligibility. They also partnered with three main credit bureau agencies in Nigeria to provide quick and affordable loans with collateral. Aella Credit uses a proprietary credit scoring algorithm to determine and qualify their customers for loan; they put so many factors in place, including the income rate and debt of their customers to determine how worthy they are to access loan.
- Palmcredit: This is another loan app in Nigeria, where you can get quick loan for Business or personal needs, all you need to do is download their mobile app from playstore, install and sign up by filling your personal information, bvn, account number, your income, employment status or if you are a business owner, fill it among other things. With palmcredit you can access up to 1million naira, but they will start you on a low budget low, if you are faithful in repayment, they will upgrade you to larger amount.
- Renmoney: Renmoney is a leading top microfinance bank in Nigeria, with their office in Lagos. Renmoney is a reputable loan company that offers loan without collateral or guarantors to Nigerians and they offer a flexible repayment plan. You can get up to 5million naira from Renmoney, and the money can be processed and released to you in 24hours, visit their website to get started today.
So those are the 15 Companies that offer quickly and fast loan in Nigeria, you can consider to meet your urgent financial needs, if you have any question, you can drop it below, I will answer them.