YOU KEEP ACCUSING ME OF TALKING TO ASSISTANT PASTORS:
BUT DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY ASSISTANT PASTORS THAT CAN NO LONGER WORSHIP IN THE SAME CHURCH THEY LABOURED TO BUILD FROM FOUNDATION:
HOW MANY ASSISTANT PASTORS THAT ARE SUFFERING BECAUSE OF HOW THEY LEFT:
HOW MANY ASSISTANT PASTORS THAT NEED THE MAN WHO ORDAINED THEM TO SPEAK INTO THEIR LIVES TO TERMINATE AN EVIL SEASON, BUT THE RELATIONSHIP IS CURRENTLY UNDER ATTACK:
LET US NOT ADD TO THIS EVIL LIST:
THE LIST IS GETTING OUT OF HAND:
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH:
FATHERS AND SONS WHO ARE NO LONGER IN TALKING TERMS BECAUSE OF HOW THE SONS LEFT:
ACCORDING TO SCRIPTURES, SONS MUST ABIDE IN THE HOUSE FOR EVER:(SEE JOHN 8:35)
BUT IF YOU CHOOSE TO LEAVE THE HOUSE, PLEASE DON’T GO IN A WAY THAT YOU WILL COMPLETELY DESTROY YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR FATHER:
ALL BIG MINISTRY NAMES YOU KNOW IN NIGERIA HAVE A SON THEY ARE NOT REALLY IDENTIFYING WITH BECAUSE OF HOW THAT SON LEFT:
IF YOU STILL DESIRE TO RELATE WITH THE CHURCH THAT RAISED YOU, THEN DON’T EXIT IN ANY OF THESE 22 WAYS:
ALL FATHERS I KNOW THAT ARE ANGRY WITH A SON WHO LEFT WILL GIVE ONE OF THESE REASONS AS THE SIN THEIR SON OR STAFF COMMITTED:
- Don’t Share your vision with anyone within the house. If any one should know, it must first be your father. Let no one go to him on your behalf.
- Don’t start when you are under suspension or having a problem with your spiritual father. Allow your suspension to be over.
- Don’t change the signboard of your current church to the name of your new church. Only Mad people behave that way.
- Don’t start by using lawyers to hijack the worship place of your current church. Only mad sons go this way. All General Overseers must buy property in the name of the Church and not any Pastor’s name.
- Don’t raise a prayer group or a fellowship group from the members of your current church, while you are still within current church.
- Don’t go and start if your Father refuses to give you his goodwill and blessings. Blessing is empowerment to succeed.
- Don’t go with all the members of your current church. You don’t undo God’s work to go and do God’s work elsewhere. Make it difficult for people to follow you. If they later come, then it won’t be seen as your arrangement. If they don’t come, it is even for your own good. Members of your former church are always the first set of problems sent against you in your new assignment.
- Don’t go and pay for a property on the same street with your current church. You will later regret this one. Go far from them, Even if it is the same city.
- Don’t start where you resigned from. Always leave there and go to a different location. In future you may return when the tension is over. But not immediately.
I resigned from Winners’ Chapel Ogijo in Ikorodu area of Lagos, I did not go to Winners Chapel Ikot Ekpene where I just finished serving but came to Warri that was my last three stations.
- Don’t start by sharing your new ministry’s handbill during service in your current church. That is an evidence against your new ministry.
- Don’t start by visiting your current members from house to house and from office to office. You will run into problem that way. They are more loyal to their church than to you.
- Don’t start by giving anyone a special phone call. Take everyone by surprise. They will always quote you out of context to your father.
- Don’t start by stealing church money or church properties from your current church to go and start your new church. The curse of the Lord is in the house of a thief according to scripture.
- Don’t start if your spiritual father traveled and left the church under your care only to return and find out that you have left to go and start.
- Don’t start if you took an oath never to go. Go back and break that oath. Otherwise later in life as a General Overseer, you may see sand and eat it as Garri. God hates Covenant breakers.
- Don’t start by telling a lie that you don’t want to do church but business, only for your father to bless you to go and do business and later discover you are on the next street doing your own church.
- Don’t start if they just introduced a new policy you don’t like. That is reaction not vision. Stay with the policy for sometime, before you even move, if there is any need to move.
- Don’t start if your father says wait I am still praying about your vision. Keep waiting until he releases you.
- Don’t start if your approach in starting will make all your current members to see avoiding you as a LOYALTY to their father. Some people will not relate with you as long as their father refuses to relate with you. Only Bastards identify with who wants to destroy their father.
- Don’t start if your father will be provoked to curse you for how you left. You can’t afford to go with a curse. The work of a church planter is too strenuous to now add a curse to it. Whether we like it not curses are real.
- Don’t start in a way that reconciliation and settlement will be difficult. It is easy to forgive a man who said he will not go but later left. Than to forgive the one who stole a full church building. Even if you forgive him, he must return the building for the forgiveness to be meaningful.
- Don’t start if all you said against your current Spiritual Father is a lie. Or all you said the church did to you is also a lie. You will attract sympathy from men with your lies, But will forever be disqualified to serve God on a foundation of lies. Hope you still remember God’s word in the book of Psalms, he that telleth lies shall not TARRY in my PRESENCE.
TOO MANY ASSISTANT PASTORS LIED AGAINST THEIR GENERAL OVERSEER JUST TO ATTRACT SYMPATHY THAT HAS MADE THEM NOT TO SEE PARTY.
THE ANGER OF A GENERAL OVERSEER THAT IS NOT CALLED IS VERY DEADLY HOW MUCH MORE THAT OF A FATHER THAT IS GENUINELY CALLED.
NO MORE CASUALTY AMONGST THE ASSISTANT MINISTERS.
Thanks for reading.
Feel free to share
Presiding Bishop Answers’ Assembly
Warri Delta State Nigeria.