1.Life is not a funfair, life is a warfare
- We live in a thinker’s world, thinkers rule the world; If you are not a thinker, you end up as a slave.
- The Church has celebrated the place of the spirit. It has emphasized the need for a healthy body, but it has totally ignored the place of the mind. For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he: Eat and drink, saith he to thee; but his heart is not with thee. Proverbs 23:7 The mind can be likened to the control room of life because it co-ordinates and controls the activities of a man. Call it the headquarters of a man’s existence, if you like. That is why scriptures say, as a man thinks in his heart (heart here meaning mind), so is he.
- You can inspire people with faith and motivate them with hope, but you can only impact them with love;
- God has a place prepared for you in life; a discovery of that place is what is called vision.
- Submission is from the heart. Therefore, if you are haughty and full of pride in your heart, you cannot be truly submissive.
- Until you give attention to God’s instructions, the world will not pay any attention to you.
8.Vision is the unfolding of God’s master plan, whereas direction is the steps you take to accomplish it.
- New birth is not merely an adjustment of lifestyle. New birth is a miracle of recreation. New birth is a regeneration, a restoration of your human dignity under God. It is restoring dominion back to mankind.
- Everywhere abundance is mentioned, obedience is demanded.
- Your imagination determines your destination. The Bible says, “For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he” (Prov. 23:7).
- Salvation is not an escape route to heaven, it is a seal of dominion on the earth.
- Your consciousness of who you are in Him is what actually determines what you can handle. Your knowledge of who you are in Him is what determines how much command over affairs on earth you will have, because being in command demands that you be strong and of a good courage.
- Anointing will not save you from persecutions.
- Your depth in knowledge will determine the height you enjoy as far as liberty is concerned.
- Until a man is born-again, his praise is mere noise or religious entertainment. Only the living can praise the Lord.”
- Don’t settle for grammar, go for power! The enemy does not respect grammar, but power. He does not respect your titles, wealth, etc., but power!”
- Until you pass the test of dedication, your vision has no future…when you pass His dedication test, you can’t miss His manifestations. Until you arrive at the point of dedication, you are not free from frustrations.
- Divine plan is useless without divine insights.”
- It’s the blessing of God that makes rich, not the smartness of man.”
- Dedication implies a deadly commitment to the Caller and then the calling
- Every act of the Holy Ghost is a sudden act. When you don’t catch it when it comes, you lose it. You need to be quick-witted
- It is the prayer of faith that heals, not the prayer of days.”