RECOGNITION OF DIGNITARIES FROM OVER 41 NATIONS BY PASTOR MRS BECKY ENENCHE AT KINGDOM POWER AND GLORY WORD CONFERENCE 2021.
Day Six, Morning Session.
– Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Mr Boss Mustapha, ably represented by Mrs Ekaette Ohanusi (The Director, Social and Infrastructure, the Office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation)
– Engineer Benson Abounu (Deputy Governor of Benue State)
– Honourable Silas Ali Agara (Immediate Past Deputy Governor of Nasarawa State, National Commissioner and National Population Commission)
– Senator Dino Melaye.
– Dr. Rachel Dickson (The Immediate Past First Lady of Bayelsa State).
– Honourable Members of the House.
– Commissioners From Benue State.
Even though we are almost at the tail end of the Conference, we still have countries that have joined us. We had another country joining us between the last time we recognized and now.
We have people that came in massively from Cameroon, Ghana, United States of America, United Kingdom, Scotland, Togo, Niger Republic, Australia, Liberia, Kenya, Germany, Canada, Italy, Benin Republic, Equatorial Guinea, Namibia, United Arab Emirates, Sweden, Sudan, France, Malaysia, South Africa, Thailand, Pakistan, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Switzerland, Tanzania, Burundi, Eritrea, Angola, Sierra Leone , Zambia, Romania, Central African Republic, Island, Zimbabwe, Spain and Congo.
Celebrate the Lord if you are excited. The earth shall be covered with the glory of the Lord as the waters cover the sea.
Our foreign delegates, we love you, we celebrate you and we know that God is taking you back to your countries with the fire and you are going to impact your nations in Jesus name.