BEFORE YOU THINK OF MARRYING A MINISTER PART 2
Today I want to focus on some of the things ministers and their families go through because of ministry and why we should take it easy when they make mistakes.
- LONELINESS: 80% of pastors’ spouses especially wives are most times lonely. They are just managing emotionally, go close, you will understand what I am saying.
- Those smiles you see during church services may be pretence.
Especially if the clergy is an itinerant minister. A constant traveler.
So before you think of marrying a minister, understand the lonely part.
- HUNGER: Only few successful pastors can boast of 100 per cent financial stability, majority of pastors who are brutal givers, their families don’t have it all.
No school fees for children, food, no health care, no vacation, no good accommodation.
- I am telling you because I was there before. Pastors especially upcoming ones suffer a lot.
- When people say PASTORS should go and ‘work’, if you understand MINISTRY (is work) you won’t say they should work.
- So before you think of marrying a minister, you must understand that the just shall live by faith.
- SCANDAL: Scandal was not much few years ago because, lots of people especially Africans loved God unconditionally but the love has died via iniquity (Matthew 24:12) social media has really contributed massively to the persecution of pastors and their families.
- Nobody cares about the truth, all we want are fans, comments and likes.
- The hatred towards ministers of God today has increased by (76 per cent) and hardly will you see bloggers who don’t criticize ministers.
- So before you think of marrying a minister, please understand your emotional strength because only strong people especially female marry public figures like pastors.
- BETRAYAL: Pastors are the most betrayed people on planet earth, Because they trust, Love, help and support people easily. Lots of pastors are crying, some sick, others in prison or debt because of followers.
- The rate of ‘use and dump’ towards pastors today are increasing because of the spirit of the end time.
- Do you know the people we married for, paid school fees for, gave money to travel abroad, feed, clothe, helped and even trained etc and today they don’t take our calls and don’t reply our messages?
- So before you think of marrying a minister, be ready for betrayals.
- ATTACK: This one is very common among ministers, ministries and their families.
- You can’t do ministry today and not experience attack.
- Spiritually, financially, health issues, marital conflicts, attacks from colleagues, church members and unbelievers.
- So before you think of marrying a minister, you must be ready for anything that comes.
PASTOR’S WIVES, HUSBANDS AND CHILDREN ARE SACRIFICE TO GOD, THE KINGDOM AND HUMANITY.
That’s why it’s a calling and not appointment. Any pastor you see except few, are sacrificing for you. Don’t fight, hate, attack, abandon or criticize them.
They are sacrifice for you.
GOD BLESS ALL MINISTERS, MINISTRIES AND THEIR FAMILIES IN JESUS NAME