Spread the love
SEVEN ACTIONS FROM AN ASSISTANT PASTOR THAT SHOWS HE IS READY TO LAST IN SPIRITUAL APPRENTICESHIP:
1. WHEN THE VISION OF THE SENT-MAN BECOMES YOUR PERSONAL VISION:
Division simply means divided vision.
Even if you came in with a Vision, you can only remain there by running strictly with the Vision of the Sent-Man.
2. THE WILLINGNESS TO ALWAYS DRESS AS COMMANDED BY YOUR BOSS:
Once you enlist as a Pastor, you no longer have a dress code outside the dress code of the Ministry you are working with.
3. THE READINESS TO BE POSTED FROM THE LOCATION AND CONGREGATION YOU SO MUCH LOVE:
The World is our Parish and not just the place you so much love.
You love Abuja, but your Boss wants you in Lagos.
You are not employed to stay where you love, but to go to where you are sent to.
4. WHEN YOUR BOSS DOESN’T NEED TO CORRECT YOU MORE THAN ONCE ON ANY MATTER: When some Pastors want to go, they will allow their Boss to keep repeating the same correction over and over.
No Leader wants a Follower they will correct more than once.
5. WHEN YOU CAN MOVE YOUR WIFE WITH YOU FROM ONE LOCATION TO ANOTHER, EVEN WHEN SHE REFUSES TO MOVE:
According to scripture, we have the Power to move our wife about from one place to another.
1st Corinthians 9:5.
If you are posted and your wife refuses to move with you after so much begging and pleading, what will you do?
Resign and stay with her wherever she wants to be?
Leave her and go and resume alone?
You see why we counsel young Pastors to think twice before they marry, because some of these modern day girls, love the COMFORT of Ministry and not the COMMITMENT of Ministry.
6. WHEN THE STYLE OF MINISTRY YOU LIKE IS NOT ACCEPTED WITHIN THAT MINISTRY, AND YOU ACCEPT TO FLOW WITH THE SPIRIT OF THE HOUSE:
You like to call people out and give them prophecies but your General Overseer doesn’t permit that kind of operation.
If you are able to pass this test, then you are ready for Apprenticeship.
7. WHEN YOU CAN BE MOVED FROM PULPIT TO ADMINISTRATIVE ASSIGNMENT, WITHOUT YOU SEEING IT AS DEMOTION:
Ministry is a combination of Administration and Ministration. Wherever you find yourself, you are still in Ministry.
As a Branch Pastor,
I did the job of an Accountant/ Admin Officer on so many occasions, even as a Full-Time Pastor.
Presiding Bishop Answers’ Assembly Warri Delta State Nigeria.