Spread the love
REMEMBERING ARCHBISHOP BENSON IDAHOSA: Eight(8) Quotes On Healing By ARCHBISHOP BENSON IDAHOSA
1. Traditional religion says; don’t tell lie, when you are sick, say you are sick. But believe says; let the sick say I’m heal, let the weak say I’m strong, let the poor say I’m rich, let the bound say, I’m loose.
2. In the Bible, there were no day set aside for healing. Any day sickness caught you by mistake, you are heal by right.
3. Don’t wait for healing line before you are heal, if you don’t know how you feel, you feel nothing. I hear people say, “I don’t know how I feel”, is because you don’t feel anything. Anybody who have a feeling, should know.
4. Nobody should tell me, I’m not well, when I know I’m well.
5. If you wait until the Prophet, the Apostle, the superior special healer come to you, you may not be healed. But if you believe before you leave home, you shall be heal.
6. If you are in a wheelchair and you start to stand before prayer is said, the spirit that told you to stand is stronger than when you wait for prayer to be said.
7. If you believe you are well, nothing can make you sick.
Yes! The symptoms may be there.
Yes! The pain may be there.
But your Spirit is stronger than your flesh. It’s not psychology, it’s not therapy but it is faith and confidence in God. Greater is he that is in you than he that is in the world.
8. Confess what you expect, and what you expect will be respected by God.