1. You were once a dead man(a corpse) but now made alive.
Here you experience RESURRECTION.
You were dead because of your sins and because your sinful nature was not yet cut away. Then God made you alive with Christ, for he forgave all our sins.
Once you were dead because of your disobedience and your many sins.
2. You used to live in sin, just like the rest of the world, obeying the devil—the commander of the powers in the unseen world.[a] He is the spirit at work in the hearts of those who refuse to obey God.
3. All of us used to live that way, following the passionate desires and inclinations of our sinful nature. By our very nature we were subject to God’s anger, just like everyone else. But God is so rich in mercy, and he loved us so much, 5 that even though we were dead because of our sins, he gave us life when he raised Christ from the dead. (It is only by God’s grace that you have been saved!)
2. You once had the Sin nature (Satan’s nature) but now you have eternal life (God’s nature or the divine nature).
Here you experience REGENERATION.
Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God’s wrath remains on them.
3. You were an enemy of God but now reconciled back to God.
Here you experience RECONCILIATION
Since we have now been justified by his blood, how much more shall we be saved from God’s wrath through him! For if, while we were God’s enemies, we were reconciled to him through the death of his Son, how much more, having been reconciled, shall we be saved through his life!
4. You were a blind man but now you can see.
Here you RECEIVED your sight.
2 Corinthians 4:4
Satan, who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those who don’t believe. They are unable to see the glorious light of the Good News. They don’t understand this message about the glory of Christ, who is the exact likeness of God.
5. You were a slave, a prisoner, a captive but now set free
Here you experience FREEDOM
For he has rescued us from the kingdom of darkness and transferred us into the Kingdom of his dear Son, who purchased our freedom[a] and forgave our sins.
6. You were Lost but now found.
Here you FOUND your way back to God’s family.
But his father said to the servants, ‘Quick! Bring the finest robe in the house and put it on him. Get a ring for his finger and sandals for his feet. And kill the calf we have been fattening. We must celebrate with a feast, for this son of mine was dead and has now returned to life. He was lost, but now he is found.’ So the party began.
7. You received a dual citizenship and a new position
Here you receive a promotion to the highest position of authority in the entire creation.
But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;) And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:
8. You became gainfully employed into the Soul business.
Here you received the ministry of reconciliation. To reconcile others to God just like you were.
2 Corinthians 5:17-18
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new. Now all things are of God, who has reconciled us to Himself through Jesus Christ, and has given us the ministry of reconciliation,
If you are not born again according to the scriptures you are dead, have Satan’s nature, you are God’s enemy, you are lost, you are blind and you are captive, a slave.
Why not receive God’s nature NOW!
HOW? SAY THIS PRAYER:
FATHER IN HEAVEN I THANK YOU FOR YOUR LOVE TOWARD ME. TODAY I BELIEVE IN MY HEART THAT JESUS CHRIST IS THE SON OF GOD. I BELIEVE HE DIED, WAS BURIED AND RAISED. NOW I CONFESS WITH MY MOUTH THAT HE IS MY LORD AND SAVIOUR. FORGIVE ME OF MY SINS AND CLEANSE ME WITH THE PRECIOUS BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST. THANK YOU FOR SAVING ME. AMEN!!!
Pastor Onyedikachi Ojiako
Dominion City VGC
Spread the love