BE KIND TO ALL
_It is advisable you read the text first_
🔑📖“`KEY VERSE:“` _”The desire of a man is his kindness: and a poor man is better than a liar” (PROVERBS 19:22)._
Many times, we complain that people are taking advantage of us, and abusing our liberality. They seem to always come up with a catalogue of tales of woes that would move someone to render assistance to them. As a result, we begin to erect invisible barriers to keep away those we think have formed the habit of exploiting our kind-heartedness.
Whatever our thoughts and dispositions, we should never stop being kind to others. We should let God’s counsel always prevail in our lives. If He explains that one quality that makes a person desirable is the show of kindness, it leaves us with only one choice: to obey and live a peaceful and happy life or to shun God’s counsel and go our own way. “A poor man is better than a liar”, infers that a poor man of kindness is better than a rich liar destitute of goodness.
If we must be kindhearted, we must fear the Lord and shun instructions that make us disregard His word. This brings meaning to our lives, gives us satisfaction and assures us of the fulfilment of God’s promise to protect us from all evil.
We should seize every opportunity to show kindness to people. We must not allow their conducts to affect our kind disposition towards them. This will enable us to stand out as a model of Christian virtues. Doing good to others enables you to form a healthy habit of love and care for all, and reverence and trust in the Lord who gives us all things freely.
✍🏽“`THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:“` _just a little kindness makes life worth living._
📜THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: EZRA 4-6📜
Words of wisdom for meditation
1. Can man’s plan override God’s purpose? Can man destroy the world with nuclear weapons when God is not ready to destroy the world? Can man successfully say NO to your life when God says YES and you are holding on to God? v21. Cheer up, your enemy do not have the final say over your life no matter how strong. Jehovah has the final say when you cling on to Him🤔
2. Who is better before God -a poor honest person and a smart deceptive person?, v22.
3. Ponder if you have the fear of God that runs from evil and consider the blessings with your name attached to it in v23. Great if you believe it👏
4. Can you notice what the lazy man can do but will refuse to do in v24? A lazy man will have many excuses for not doing what he can do with little efforts. Are you lazy in prayer, faith, claiming God’s promises, working to make two ends meet or you prefer begging to hard work and excuse making to action?🤷♂️
5. How will you know a wise man when he is corrected? v25. Do you classify yourself as wise or you just hate correction and rebuke?👌
6. What kind of son are you to your natural parents and spiritual parents? v26.
Read verses 27, 28, 29 meditatively and come up with lessons for your life.
Call upon God that all the purpose of God will be fulfilled in your life and that God will destroy all the plans of the wicked against your destiny🙏.
Tell God that whether wealth or poverty you will not descend into lying of any type but will give you grace to be 100% truthful always🙏
Tell God that you hereby reject every form of laziness, both spiritual and physical, in your life 🙏
Ask God to purge you from every pride that hates rebuke and corrections🙏
HYMN More like the Master.
Spread the love🍓💐SEEDS OF DESTINY🔥A DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE BY DR PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE (DUNAMIS INTERNATIONAL …