TOPIC: BENEFITS OF POSSESSING THE MACEDONIA GRACE
Scripture:2 Corinthians 8: 1. Moreover, brethren, we do you to wit of the grace of God bestowed on the churches of Macedonia;
Beloved, I welcome you to another Moment of Daily Encounter! The Macedonia grace is a grace for generosity, for willingness to offer yourself to God and to part with what you have excitedly, as well as willingness to be a blessing. Today, we shall examine few benefits of this Macedonia grace.
What are the benefits of the Macedonia Grace?
- It brings to you all forms of grace. The one you request for and the the one you did not request for. There are graces, you receive by sowing into it (2Cor. 9:8):
2 Corinthians 9: 8. And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work: 9. (As it is written, He hath dispersed abroad; he hath given to the poor: his righteousness remaineth for ever. 10. Now he that ministereth seed to the sower both minister bread for your food, and multiply your seed sown, and increase the fruits of your righteousness;)
Beloved, God is able to make all forms of grace available to you as you sow like the Macedonia church. Every missing grace can flow in through your generosity. God is able to make you always have sufficiency, you never lack because the Macedonia grace is at work. It will multiply the seed you have sown and also multiply your bread.
- It compels what is lacking in your life to be supplied. (2Cor. 8:14):
2 Corinthians 8: 14. But by an equality, that now at this time your abundance may be a supply for their want, that their abundance also may be a supply for your want: that there may be equality:
Beloved, what is it that is lacking in your life? With this grace it can be freely supplied.
- It gives you a voice in the court of heaven.(Luke7:1-5). Every giving on earth has a voice in heaven. The centurion gave by building a house for fellowship and it was noted in heaven. When they were deciding his matter, his sacrifice on the altar of heaven spoke and he got the needed attention.
Beloved, do you have an altar of sacrifice that speaks for you consistently?
- It makes the plot of the enemies null and void because the goodwill of the people is stronger than the bad wish and evil plot of the enemy. I have worked with a man whose generosity made him escape traps of death many times.
- It is your ladder to your prosperity.
Proverbs 11: 24. There is that scattereth, and yet increaseth; and there is that withholdeth more than is meet, but it tendeth to poverty .
Observed from the above scripture, to release/give (scattereth) is to prosper and to refuse to give is to remain in poverty because stagnant water stinks.
Please note that the Macedonia grace is not in every church! Even the church of Corinth that was rich in spiritual gifts was lacking in this grace (1Cor. 8:7)! In any church where you see it, prosperity is abundant there but not in every life! Is it present in your life? It may be lacking in your own life until you catch the revelation.
How do I contact the Macedonia Grace?
- It comes by revelation: Be desperate to have it, do a Bible study and search for light until it floods your soul like a neon light. Understand that there is a grace for generosity, the power to lay it down- yearn for it, desire it until it lands on you.
- It comes by prayer(Matt.7:8): Demand for it in the place of prayer. Ask the Spirit of God to impact you with it.
- Honour every vessel around you that you see with such grace for it to be reproduced in your life
- Learn to yeild to the leading of the Holy Spirit. Remember this : Heaven is real and hell is real, only those that make a choice to spend eternity with Jesus will make it to heaven!
- Father thank you for your word to me today,
- Lord, I receive grace to give like the Macedonia church in Jesus name.
Prophetic Declaration :
- I prophesy that the Macedonia Grace be released upon you now in the name of Jesus.
- The devil cheated you in the past but from today that cheating is over in the name of Jesus. You are liberated from the lies of the devil that keeps one in stagnation and poverty in the name of Jesus
From your brother Alex
God bless you.