Day 2, Evening Session.
Can you imagine Isaiah without chapter 11?
The spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding.
Can you imagine Isaiah without chapter 7?
A virgin shall conceive, and bear a son.
Can you imagine Isaiah without chapter 9?
Unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder. Can you imagine Isaiah without chapter 40? Comfort ye, comfort ye my people, saith your God.
Can you imagine Isaiah without chapter 53?
Who has believed our report?
and to whom is the arm of the LORD made known?
he was wounded for our transgressions; he was bruised for our iniquities.
Pure Messianic prophecy.
Can you imagine Isaiah without chapter 60?
Arise, shine; for thy light is come. Can you imagine Isaiah without chapter 61?
‘The Spirit of the Lord is upon me’ that Jesus Christ quoted in the temple.
Without that Scripture I just read to you, Isaiah 65: 24, all those heavy ones laid in the future but King Uzziah didn’t allow him to see the Lord, King Uzziah blocked him from breaking into his greater glory.
- Lift your right hand to God, whatever is blocking you from your greater glory, I remove it. Today break forth!
He wrote 5 chapters; 60 chapters laid in the future, twelve times what he had done.
- Tonight, by the anointing of God, through this abundant rain, I release you into multiple productivity, multiple impacts, tonight you will not return home the same way you came.
Abundant rain is the time of abundant restoration.
A time when everything the enemy stole shall be restored and all the captivity the enemy brought into your life shall be turned around. Sometimes, the devil adds to you what God did not give to you; sickness, lack, failure.
When the heaven opens like this and in the season of revival, the season of abundance of rain, the season of restoration, the Spirit of God knocks out everything the enemy has added to you and then brings to you what the enemy has stolen from you.
Psalm 126: 1-3
- Every captivity is turned. Captivity is over
- You will laugh. You will celebrate
-The people who had mocked you will come to celebrate you.
The friends of Job thought that Job was finished. To those that are down, there is a lifting up. Lift your hands to heaven, you are lifted. There are people here, covid-19 came, lock up, lockdown, lock everything.
- All the devastations of covid-19 to your life, to your business, to your finances, to your ministry, they are reversed.
The friends of Job thought he was over, the wife of Job thought he was over but Job refused to give up. ‘I know my redeemer lives. Even though He slays me, yet will I trust him’. I am not speaking my own word; I am speaking the word of the Lord.
- Begin to blossom.
The time of the abundant rain is the time of visitation. Job 32: 10. How much did God give back to Job? Everything. How much will you recover tonight? Everything.
- I stand on this altar and I declare, the God who gives double for trouble, he will do it for you in the name of Jesus.
Job 42: 10-12. God gave Job twice what he used to have.
- Get ready for celebrations. They are coming to celebrate you.
- Your latter days shall be greater
Philosophers divide life into three segments – yesterday, today and tomorrow; past, the present and the future. Let me tell you this, God is only using your past to prepare you for a greater tomorrow.
- Today, I launch you into your greater tomorrow
- Your latter days shall be greater
- Receive abundant rain, abundant refreshing, abundant deliverance, abundant liberty, abundant freedom.
- Every yoke is removed, every burden is destroyed
- Receive liberty in the name of Jesus.
- Receive abundant restoration
- For your trouble, receive double.
- Father, confirm your words in the lives of your children and give them laughter.
Thank you Father.