TO FULFIL YOUR PROPHETIC DESTINY IN THIS WORLD OF VICIOUS WICKEDNESS, YOUR ALTAR OF PRAYERS MUST BE ACTIVE ALWAYS.
Pastor Victor Abugo on “Building Capacity Through Prayers” part 3.
Every material and physical blessings you need on earth, are in the hands of men already. You pray for enforce their release in prayers.
Once again I want to specially welcome every one of you to today’s service, our teaching exhortation series for this month of July is captioned: Building Capacity Through Prayers, part 3.
Please understand that one of the reasons why we need to constantly, vehemently, build capacity through prayers is that we live in an embattled world, we are surrounded by strange and evil entities, this whole world according to scriptures is infested with evil. Take a look around the world and see demonic entities at work.
That’s why as believers we must build capacity through prayers. These entities are malicious, wicked and bad, they have no Mercy. Paul reminded us in Ephesians to be strong in the Lord and in the power of his might. (Ephesians 6:10-12).
What you are up against has been on earth even before your father was born. Our battles are not against flesh and blood.
We must put on the whole armor so we can withstand them. Arrows fly day by day, there are pestilences. (Psalm 91:3-6). Arrows are flying, but the moment we abide in God, no arrow or missile of the enemy can touch you in Jesus’ name.
Dark places of the earth are filled with habitations of cruelty. That’s why we must put on the armor of God and build capacity in the spirit. In I John 5;19, he says and we know that we are of God and the whole world lies in wickedness.
Wickedness increases everywhere but we have been given power and authority to tread upon serpents and scorpions. They are all around us, but we have been given power and authority to tread upon them. Psalm,23 says mankind walks in the valley of the shadow of death.
That’s why we need the power to overcome these vicious enemies of our souls always fighting against the cause of God in the earth and against humanity.
He says you will need to build capacity with prayers. Otherwise, one’s destiny may remain at risk but God forbid.
So we build capacity through prayers for spiritual empowerment.
We are built up strongly in prayers. In Luke 4:1-3, Jesus had to pray for 40 days and nights and returned in the power of the spirit. Once you are empowered, your authority is enhanced in the realm of the spirit.
You know people are in need mostly because they don’t know what they need. Spiritual empowerment is the greatest need of our lives. This is the greatest need of believers. Once you are empowered, all this running around saying pray for me, pray for me will stop, because you are now loaded with capacity.
WHY DO WE NEED EMPOWERMENT:
- Because we are contending with powers: We need to be empowered, strong and commit ourselves to grow in power. Because we are in the world of power contest. We need to grow in power to be able to match up with any upcoming challenge. This world is full of evil, vicious evil, the battles raging against believers are always against us 24 hours a day.
You don’t need to be a pastor to be empowered against these vicious enemies. In the name of Jesus, you can subdue all enemies.
In Luke 4, Jesus was empowered and came down in power, the devil began to scream and run because he (Jesus) has built enough capacity to deal with him.
Every believer must maintain a personal prayer altar that is strong and active 24/7, as the Lord liveth, every power chasing you shall be crushed in the name of Jesus.
- Because there are operations and activities of darkness against you: You can’t see them, but you must not be ignorant of their operations. (Ephesians 6:13-18).
We must pray because there are Arsenals of darkness, there are satanic war machines, warring against you, they are behind every infirmity, sickness, and disease you are experiencing. ChurchGist. You must rise and say boldly; all your arrows and attacks must not hit me and my family. Don’t wait till sickness hits you before you start praying.
That’s why you need Empowerment. Prayer enhances your spiritual capacity.
Although there are evils, there are spiritual entities vile and vicious that do not want anything good to happen to you. Paul says the answer and remedy are to put on the whole armor of God. Praying always in the spirit.
Our prayers become the platform to ward off every operation and activity of darkness. From the altar of prayers, we can coordinate and control activities of darkness So you are able to stop the activities of darkness You say whoever is holding anything that belongs to me release it now.
You make declarations in prayers and God intervenes. He has done it before, he did for. Joseph and for the Children of Israel when they were in Pharaoh’s captivity. As you build enough capacity, you are able to manipulate things in the spirit.
You have the power as a Child of God, but all you need to do is labor in the war room of prayers.
We take all our Priesthood authorities. It doesn’t matter the evil machinations, it doesn’t matter where you run to, if you don’t do what you ought to do, they can still manipulate things in the spirit that can work against ones prophetic destiny.
You need to take your priesthood authority. So we offer sacrifice of praise, prayers, and also sacrifice of financing.
WHAT IS THE ALTAR OF PRAYERS:
- The altar of prayers and fasting is the altar of spiritual empowerment.
You build enough capacity to higher levels- (Psalm 94:7, 66:2). It’s not an altar of religion, but an altar of empowerment, so you can secure the agenda of God’s destiny for your life.
You acquire power by prayer,fasting and the word.
- The Altar of prayers is the Altar of Revelation ( Jeremiah 33:3).
- The Altar of prayers is the altar of turnaround (2 Chronicles 4:10, 20:1-23).
- The Altar of prayers is the Altar of divine intervention. (Genesis 31:32).
- The Altar of prayers is the Altar of divine intervention. (Luke 18:4). We invoke all vengeance against all adversaries on the Altar of prayers and fast.
- The Altar of prayers is the altar of spiritual investment that guarantees returns. (Mathew 6:33). The more you pray for the kingdom, and engage in kingdom advancement endeavors, you are investing in your tomorrow.
- The Altar of prayers is the altar of divine encounters. (Luke 3:21). Jesus stood to be baptized and as he was praying, the heavens opened. . (Luke 9;35.)
- It’s the Altar of spiritual awakening. (Psalm 63:1).
- The Altar of prayers is the Altar of impactful word ministry. (2 Corinthians 11:27, 2 Thessalonians 3:7).
- The Altar of prayers is the Altar of the fulfillment of prophecy. (1 Timothy 1:18). Corinthians 16:9).
- The Altar of prayers is the Altar of divine directions. ( Ezra 8:1, Isaiah 58:6, Romans 8:14, Isaiah 48:21).
12 The Altar of prayers and fasting is the Altar of breaking yokes.
Before we pray, let us know the Altar of prayers and fasting is the Altar of calling forth. As anointed as Jesus was, he needed a man; John the Baptist to show him to the world. After the death of Jesus, Joseph of Arimathea went to Pilate to request the body of Jesus, ( Mathew 27:58), If Joseph was a nobody in the society, he won’t have access to Jesus’body. So you need men to open up your destiny.
Tonight among the prayers we shall pray, we say whosoever has been ordained that must show up to favor me,must show up in Jesus Name. Isaiah 60:3 said Gentiles and Kings shall come to the brightness of our rising. Whatever we need in terms of material things are on this earth, and are already in the hands of somebody.
The Altar of prayers is an Altar of enforcing a release of what belongs to you. When Joseph was thrown In the pit to die, certain men appeared to buy him.
Even though Joseph was ordained for greatness, he needed men to rise.
I pray for you, that whosoever needs to appear that heaven has ordained to lift you, any man or woman that has the power and authority, to appear in your life to help you, help your sons and daughters, will appear. It takes one man to bring you to the limelight.
Bishop T D Jake’s was unknown until one man saw his Video, and took it to the director of TBN, and his story changed. Keep building capacity, once your cloud is full, it will be emptied.