YOU DON’T WIN BATTLES AS A RESULT OF YOUR WEAPONS OR WISDOM; YOU WIN THROUGH THE HELP OF GOD
EVERY TIME YOU PASS THROUGH A SERIOUS BATTLE AND YOU ARE NOT SWALLOWED, IT IS THE HELP OF GOD
IT IS THE HELP OF GOD THAT HAS PRESERVED US THROUGHOUT SEPTEMBER AND HAS MADE US TO SEE THE END OF IT
-Dr Paul Enenche on “Celebrating The Help of God” at Early Will I Seek You Glory Dome Dunamis
1 Chronicles 15:26-
Somebody give the King of kings and the Lord of lords and the I Am that I Am a shout of praise.
Are you excited to see the very last day of September?
It is the Lord’s doing and it is marvelous in our sight. Give him another clap and a shout of praise as you take your seat in the presence of the Lord.
This morning, we came to celebrate the help of God. The Levites, according to 1 Chronicles 15:26, started a journey and when they were helped to finish the journey, they paused to say thank you.
We started the journey of September, today marks the end of that journey by 12 midnight. Give the Lord the praise. We have come to pause to say thank you.
What is the help of God necessary for?
1. The help of God is critical for victory in battle. It takes the help of God to win battles. It is not the amount of weapon or wisdom but the help of God. In 1 Samuel 7, we saw how the children of Israel fought battle with the Philistines.
God fought the battle for them and Samuel recognised the source of their victory as God.
He took a stone, set it between Mizpeh and Shen and called it “Ebenezer” saying “Hitherto hath the Lord helped us”
So, everytime you passed through a battle and you were not defeated, the battle did not swallow you up, it was the help of God.
2. The help of God is relevant for strength in time of need. Whenever you are in need and the need did not consume you, it was the help of God.
Hebrews 4:16. Help is very critical in needy times and it is the help of God that gives strength at such times.
3. The help of God is critical for continuity of efforts. Acts 26:22. It takes the help of God to start and finish.
To start and continue.
About 30 days ago, we started the journey of September and we have come to the end of it. We continue from here again. If it was left for the devil, we would have been consumed.
Give the Lord a big clap of hands. It is of the Lord’s mercy that we are not consumed, because his compassion fails not, they are new every morning. Great is thy faithfulness.
What Happens When You Appreciate God for His Help?
1. You magnetise more help. Whatever you appreciate God for, you attract.
2. You multiply the help. More help comes to you and the help you already have multiplies.
So, this morning, we are going to attract more of his help and we are going to multiply the help we already have.
And as we praise him this morning, we are also going to begin to see a further dimension of victory and strength in times of need.
If you have received something this morning, stand up on your feet and let’s appreciate him. Give him the praise, honour and adoration.
1. Father, thank you for your goodness and mercies. Thank you for a wonderful new day. To you alone be all the praise Lord in Jesus’name. Psalm 118:24.
2. Father, thank you for a most wonderful Mid-week Service. Thank you for the word and the testimonies. To you alone be all the praise, Lord in Jesus’name. Psalm 106:12.
3. Father, thank you for the very last day of the month of September. Thank you Lord for every teaching, testimony, miracle, sign and wonder. Thank you Lord for the blessings of the month. To you alone be all the praise Lord in Jesus’name. Psalm 103:1-5.
4. Father, we ask that every drop vine deposit intended for the month of September be released in full before the end of today in the name of Jesus Christ. We decree that there shall be no carry-over in Jesus’name. Psalm 68:19, Mathew 6:11.
5. Father, we ask that your anointing will lift every burden and break every yoke over my life, family, destiny, the Church, Dunamis and the Nation, Nigeria in the Freedom Service of tomorrow Lord in Jesus’name. Let every oppressive force be broken over our lives and land in Jesus’name. Isaiah 10:27.
6. Father, thank you for every victory in battle in the month of September. Thank you future victory in the days in the coming months. To you alone be all the praise.
7. Father, I thank you for supernatural strength throughout the month of September. I thank you for supernatural strength in the months ahead. I receive multiplied strength Lord in Jesus’name.
8. Father, thank you for the grace for continuity.
Thank you for consistency. Thank you. I receive that grace, multiplied grace. I shall not have abandoned project. I will start and finish in the name of Jesus.
– Everything plaguing your life from the pit of hell. Today, the plague is over.
– Everything God has not planted in your life is uprooted in the name of Jesus.
– I prophesy upon you today for the balance of today, victory over current crises in your life is released.
– Strength for any area of help you need is released right now.
– I prophesy whatever project you have started , you will finish it.
– No abandoned project, no arrested project in the name of Jesus Christ.
-Above all, 12 midnight today is not permitted to arrive until everything that pertains to September enters into your hands.
– The best of the month shall happen to you today.
– Go forth and return with your testimony.