PRESERVED BY COVENANT PART 2
Bishop Okwudili Eze.
COVENANT OF DIVINE HEALTH
3 John 2
There’s a distinction between divine healing and health. The scripture promised us health beyond healing.
It is God’s desire for us to be healthy, strong, and enjoy vitality, vigour, and longevity. The death and resurrection of Christ had provided this for us.
1)Meditation and faith in the word of God. Another way of maintaining sound health is by ‘eating’ the word of God.
2) Quality food and constant exercise: to live lengthy, you must eat healthy. The men of ancient civilisation lived longer because of their diet.
There are things we mustn’t eat after a certain age, especially after age 40. For example, it isn’t healthy to eat a heavy meal after 7pm. Quality exercise also profits one’s health and fitness when done consistently.
1 Timothy 4:8
3) Maintain sound hygiene and clean environment. An unclean environment is the breeding ground for germs.
Exodus 23: 25-26
4) Take the Holy Communion. This is a divine covenant meal that God has given to us as a way of preserving our strength and moving us to the next level.
It’s an anointed meal instituted as part of our sacrosanct operation in the scriptures that gives us life and rejuvenates our system.
The seal of the 12 pillar covenant is this miracle meal called the Holy Communion. This gives us a connection to the virtues of Christ.
1 Corinthians 11: 22-32
1 Corinthians 10:16
5) Avoid stress, sleep and rest well. Even God rested after creation in order to show man a pattern and the importance of rest.
Psalm 127: 2
Exodus 16: 30
COVENANT OF GRACE AND FAVOUR
Psalm 102: 13
Acts 20: 32
Grace and favour are part of the divine technology used by God to bring a man to the place of restoration.
To be favoured means to be sprayed upon the fragrance of heaven which makes you relevant on the earth.
To be engraced means to be a champion in the race of destiny.Therefore, grace and favour could be likened to siamese twins that can’t be separated. Grace and favour are part of our rights and priviledges in Christ to function in the dimension of unspeakable favour and grace.
The bible is replete with men and women who enjoyed God’s favour and grace and their lives were changed forever. One of such example is Esther.
HOW TO PROVOKE GRACE AND FAVOUR
1) Love and God passionately. The lovers of God will always access the provisions of God.
1 Corinthians 2:9
2) Favour the righteous cause of God; locate a project and do for God passionately.
Psalm 102: 13-14
3) Become a channel of grace and favour for others. What you make happen for others, God will make happen for you.
4) Covenant of divine guidance. To be guided is to be secured and to walk with God. As children of God, we are being guided by superior wisdom that has connection to ancient civilisation. As children of God, we are entitled to be led by God.
Deuteronomy 32: 10-12
5 WAYS THROUGH WHICH GOD LEADS US
1) The revealed word of God. God leads through His revealed word; ‘Rhema’. Rhema is a now word that has been anointed by God to meet a pressing need.
The wrtten word of God is ‘logos’ which cannot change your life until it transitions to ‘rhema’.
‘Entrance’ in the above verse means to transition from reading the word to ‘becoming’ it.
2) Intimacy and fellowship with the Holy Spirit. This refers to ‘Koinonia’ without which God cannot lead as He can only speak to you through 2 ways; intimacy with Him and sacrifice of alignment.
Once a man aligns with God from covenant angle, He speaks back to you. You can only hear God when you do business with Him in the Holies of Holies. From here you hear His voice and receive instructions for manifestation.
Acts 13: 1-3
3) Through the ministry of a genuine Prophet. Your Prophet is for your profit. His revelation will bring revolution to you. A genuine Prophet, under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, can give you guidance.
4) Through sanctifying dreams from God. Every revelation that comes feom dreams is not feom God but we must be able to be inspired and subject each of these revelations to the authority in God’s word. God’s voice will never cancel God’s word and vice versa. It must be in alignment with the written word of God.
When a genuine Prophet speaks to you, you have divine peace and peace is the umpire for divine guidance.
Mathew 2: 19-20
Acts 16: 16-18
The gift of discernment of spirits. This gives you ability to see and hear the realm of the spirit and be able to discern.
5) The express voice of God. The Holy Spirit is a GPS of sorts in the luces of God’s children, directing according to the will of God per time.
Isaiah 30: 21
John 10: 27
Follow on Facebook: Bishop Okwudili Eze
Follow on Instagram: @bishop_okwudili_eze
Follow on YouTube: Bishop Okwudili- Eze
Visit us at Zion Heritage and Miracle Ministries, Off Voice of Nigeria junction, Lugbe, Airport Road, Abuja.