TOPIC: DESTINY HELPERS – THE HATERS
Scripture: Genesis 50: 20. But as for you, ye thought evil against me; but God meant it unto good, to bring to pass, as it is this day, to save much people alive.
Beloved, I welcome you to another Moment of Daily Encounter!
Through this week, we have considered the importance of relationships as they provide us with destiny helpers. And as such we have looked at various categories of destiny helpers. Today, we shall look at the last one.
The various categories of destiny helpers we have considered so far are:
1. Information giver/connector
2. The gate keepers
3. The gifted men
4. The burden bearers
5. The haters: As you hear the word haters, it sounds absurd! How can someone that hates me be my destiny helpers?
That remains the question of most people who don’t understand the mystery of helpers! To those that understand, destiny helpers can be anyone God so chooses to use to help your destiny, they might or might not necessary love you yet they are bound to help your destiny in one way or the other.
Who are the haters kind of destiny helpers?!
1.They are people that hate you and they show it outrightly.
2. They are people that may hate you but their hatred is meant to catapult you into your realm of destiny fulfilment.
3. They are people who feel they are doing you evil without knowing they are helping your life. Imagine you on the front page of a national newspaper for the purpose of projecting you as evil and bad without knowing that they are making you popular.
Beloved, do you know that there are some termination of appointments that will help you to discover what you can do to help yourself? Do you know that you need critics to succeed as a leader?
Those people that are criticizing your leadership are your destiny helpers in the area of leadership! Do you know God permits some people to hate you so that they can push you into your place in destiny without knowing? So there must be haters! It is those haters that are your destiny helpers.
Biblical Examples of haters who turned out to be destiny helpers:
1. The brothers of Joseph and Potiphar’s wife.Gen.37:19:28; 39:7-20. Egypt was the place for Joseph destiny fulfilment! Yet he didn’t have transport to go to Egypt! His brothers out of hatred sold him out to Egypt without knowing they are helping him to fulfill destiny!
Beloved, just like Joseph, have you been sold out? I’m aware of how painful it is to be sold out especially by someone you so much trust! It could be your lover, your spouse or member of your family? Don’t hate them rather thank God for them.
Moreover, Joseph needed to fulfill destiny in the palace, so Potiphar’s wife helped him to get there by lying against Joseph, that allegation took him to the prison and from prison he finally end up in the palace!
Beloved, have you been lied against before? Oh you were accused of stealing, rape, incest or adultery etc and the whole world believed the report! Relax God is coming to your rescue!
2. Daniel’s co-worker in Dan.6:1-28. They hated Daniel and plotted his down fall without knowing that they were promoting Daniel!
Are you facing similar challenge in your place of work, everybody ganged up against you? Don’t worry the God that delivered Daniel is coming for you today! Have your business partners turned against you? Relax! It will turn out for your own good.
3. Our Lord Jesus’ haters: The Pharisees were moved by the devil to stir unnecessary hatred against Jesus that led to His crucifixion, without knowing they were helping Him to fulfill purpose!
The Bible said:
1 Corinthians 2: 8. Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.
if the devil knew the glory that laid ahead of Jesus’ dead he wouldn’t have sponsored His crucifixion. But his ignorance made him to manipulated the Pharisees to ensure Jesus was killed without knowing that will bring the deadliest blow of his life!
Remember this : Heaven is real and hell is real. You can not eat your cake and have it, those that reject Jesus now will bite their fingers in hell.
– Father thank you for your word to me today.
– Father, I forgive evey one who plotted evil against me. Help me Lord to see the good out of every bad around me in the name of Jesus.
– Every stone cast against you becomes your ladder of upliftment right now in the name of Jesus
– Those fighting you currently will be disgraced by your next level of result.
– Your mockers will soon tell you congratulations.
From your brother Alex
God bless you.