DON’T HANG AROUND PEOPLE WHO TALK LOW ABOUT THE FUTURE OF YOUR COUNTRY.
DON’T HANG AROUND THOSE WHO TALK LOW OF YOUR VISION.
- Bishop David Oyedepo
Joy and rejoicing are our covenant access to our high places in life. Habakkuk 3:17-19. Joy and rejoicing are your covenant height to your high places. You miss the flight when joy and rejoicing finish. Don’t toy with depression. Don’t hang around people who talk low about the future of your country. Don’t hang around people who talk low about the future of your profession.
- Just be yourself, rejoicing in the Lord always. I showed the clip Last Sunday of where we are coming from.
- Church’s average attendance of 6 people.
- There was outreach oh, there was evangelism. It became 14 in February – l lift. Then 22 and then 34 and then by the end of the year 81 – celebration Sir.
- We ended up at 90 and we ordained our seven deacons as a result, that number is too much not to have deacons. Rejoice in the Lord, income of Church worldwide -18,000. Joy you will think we are moving in billions.
- Then we grew tremendously, 324 people on average in 1985. 600+ 1986, you won’t believe it. There was no time anybody smelled depression on the altar.
- Then we graduated to the Grass Cathedral. I used to announce that if you see any larger Grass Cathedral in the world let me know but this one we had was the largest from all my research. It is fully wind conditioned, it can only stop the sun, it can’t stop the rain.
- So there is faith to stop the rain.
- You are going places.
It does not take as much time, it takes applied truth to gain speed to get to where God wants you to get to without stress or strain.
- Bishop David Oyedepo on UNDERSTANDING THE FUNDAMENTALS OF SUCCESS – THE FORCE OF JOY AND REJOICING at Midweek Communion Service || Canaanland.