6.00pm– 7.00 pm Saturday 12 February, 2022.
TOPIC: PRESERVATION THROUGH SERVICE
TEXT: EXODUS 23:25-26
It has been confirmed that kingdom service is a preserver of lives and destinies. Kingdom service does not only preserve life; but it prolongs life.
In our study today, we shall look at scriptural examples of lives preserved and prolonged by service so we can follow their steps.
B. SCRIPTURAL EXAMPLES OF LIVES PRESERVED AND PROLONGED BY SERVICE.
1. Moses (Deut. 34:5-7)
Moses was an evangelistic shepherd committed to the welfare and salvation of the Israelites. Despite everything Moses passed through, he was not buriable before his time.
2. Daniel (Dan. 6:16-24)
Daniel’s service of God was a prominent factor in his deliverance from death. To serve God is to live long.
1. Make up your mind to be committed to the service of God and to the kingdom.
D. FOOD FOR THOUGHT
To serve God is to live long.
E. PRACTICAL APPLICATION
Be committed to God in the home church, evangelism and in the house of God.
DHC PRAYER POINTS
- Father, thank You for a great and wonderful day. Thank You Lord for the gift of life. Your Name be glorified Lord, in Jesus Name – Psalm 150:6.
- Father, thank You for Your mercy, goodness and kindness that is producing drastic testimonies.
To You alone be all the praise, Lord in Jesus Name – Psalm 103:1-3.
- Father, thank You Lord for the coming Sunday Service. Let the Blessing be visible on the life of
every participant, Lord in Jesus Name – Isaiah 61:9.
- Father, we ask that Your Presence and Power in Your Church, Dunamis will bring the pull of
multitudes unto salvation and discipleship Lord in Jesus Name – Mark 2:1-2.
- Father, we take authority over every force of hell designed to limit the growth and progress of Your Church, Dunamis; we decree their defeat Lord in Jesus Name – Mathew 16:18, Luke 10:19.
- Father, thank You for answered prayers. To You alone be all the praise in Jesus Name – John 16:24.
|Welcome||2 mins||6:00PM -6:02PM|
|Opening Prayer||2mins||6:02PM -6:04PM|
|Praise & Worship||7mins||6:04PM -6:11PM|
|Testimonies||5 mins||6:11PM -6:16PM|
|Manual study||15 mins||6:16PM -6:31PM|
|Kingdom Advancement Prayers||15 mins||6:31PM -6:46PM|
|Prayer for needs||10mins||6:46PM -6:56PM|
|Announcement||2 mins||6:56PM -6:58PM|
|Closing prayers||2 mins||6:58PM – 7:00PM|