TOPIC: ENEMIES OF FAVOUR (PART 2)
Scripture : Esther 2: 22. And the thing was known to Mordecai, who told it unto Esther the queen; and Esther certified the king thereof in Mordecai’s name.
Esther 3: 1. After these things did king Ahasuerus promote Haman the son of Hammedatha the Agagite, and advanced him, and set his seat above all the princes that were with him.
Beloved, I welcome you again to another moment of encounter. Previously we established that laziness is one of the enemies of favour!
Today we shall consider another enemy which is Satan the devil. He opposes everything that will help a person’s destiny including his or her favour. Every great destiny is often withstood by the devil.
How does Satan become an enemy of your favour?
1. By diversion of ones favour. The favour that is meant for one person is diverted to another. For example from our opening scripture, Mordecai was the one who did the job(Esth.2:21-23), the one who took the glory and the favour was Haman(Esther3:1).
You see clearly, how Mordecai’s favour was diverted to Haman because he was promoted while Mordecai was left behind..
Beloved, it is possible that this is your story! Someone somewhere is using your glory to shine because the devil is busy diverting your favour!
It is even possible that the transaction that took place before you were born is the reason for the diversion just like the Amalekites and the Jews had wars years back (Exo. 17:8-16) and Haman was acting the script written by past generations to destroy the Jews!
So your ancestry could be the reason for your disfavour. What people call bad luck sometimes is favour diversion.
2. By casting a spell or enchantment on a person’s life such that every where he or she goes, no one would be interested in him or her. For example in Samaria, where every one was held spell bound until the arrival of the ministry of Philip (Acts. 8:9-13).
Any one that is under such a spell needs urgent intervention, otherwise frustration is inevitable. It is abnormal to suffer rejection every where.
3. It could be by casting a spiritual veil on a person’s life such that no one can see him or her! Just like he does to lost souls:
2 Corinthians 4: 4. In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
And until you are seen, you can not be shown favour! For the Bible said:
Esther 2: 15. … And Esther obtained favour in the sight of all them that looked upon her.
When your life is under a veil, you are misunderstood and tagged with a name that is not your own. When destiny is veiled, nobody is seeing your work and as long as they can’t see you, nobody is interested in showing you favour.
Beloved, can that be the reason why you are intelligent, beautiful and hardworking yet no marriage proposal because you are under a veil?
Could it be because your destiny is under a spell, that nobody is showing you any kind of favour?
You do good and someone else is rewarded! Today I stand under grace and terminate such demonic operation in your life in the name of Jesus.
Remember this: Heaven is real and hell is real. To escape hell, you must be born again! Jesus loves you.
Prayer points :
– Father thank you for your word to me again today
– Lord, every power diverting my favour expire in the name of Jesus
– Every demonic veil covering my life, catch fire in Jesus name.
Prophetic Declaration :
– I prophesy the yoke of disfavour, break now in Jesus name.
– By the anointing of the Holy Ghost I write your name in the list of favoured candidates this season in the name of Jesus.
From your brother Alex
God bless you.