#May2022 #DIGCImpartationService #OurMonthOfExceedingGraceAndGloryForExcellenceAndAuthority #OurYearOfOverflowingGraceAndGlory
MAY 2022 IMPARTATIONS SERVICE – SUNDAY, 15TH MAY 2022
ANCHOR SCRIPTURE(S): DEUTERONOMY 28:-12
MATTHEW 5:14; 1 PETER 2:9.
MESSAGE TOPIC: EXISTENCE AT THE TOP (1&2)
By: Dr Paul Enenche
1. Understanding what it means to exist at the top place of life
2. Understanding the purpose of existence at the top
The top is the place for God’s own people; God has no other place for His people except the very top
The Most High God has designed that His children occupy the most high places in life
God’s place for His people is the most high place in life
By Redemption (Eph. 2:5-6)
WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO EXIST AT THE TOP?
1. It means to be outstanding and exceptional in one’s field of endeavour or assignment (Gen. 41:39-40, 1Sam. 16:18)
What anointing is doing, annoyance can’t stop!
Refuse any other place but the top
2. Existing as a leader who influences multitudes positively in your field of endeavour and
assignment (Judges 7:17, 1Sam. 18:7)
In your field, you are the reference point the younger generation look up to
3. It means, existing at the forefront in your field of endeavour or assignment (Dan. 1:20-21; 6:1-3)
Existing at the forefront is existing as a road pointer, a pace and trend setter, a history maker
People know the steps to take because they see you
If you are a pepper seller, be an authority there.
If you are a property dealer, be an authority there.
When you are an authority in your realm you matter as much as presidents of nations
4. It means, existence as an authority, or being in control or command of your field of endeavour or assignment (1 Chron. 12:32; 1 Sam. 22:1-2)
When you are an authority, you give commands and they are obeyed
PURPOSE OF OUR EXISTENCE AT THE TOP:
1. To represent the authority and excellence of our God to our generation (Gen. 1:26-27, Ps. 8:3-9)
You are designed to be the visible representative of the Invisible God
2. To administer and govern earthly systems and institutions with Kingdom principles (Dan. 3:29-30, 6:1-3)
God wants to teach us faithfulness to influence the systems of the earth with Godly principles
3. To literally attract people to our Maker by the display of excellence, outstanding performance and forefront/ frontline existence (Matt. 5:14, 16, Isa. 61:9)
Excellence is more evangelistic than utterance
4. To control systems and institutions in the earth on the behalf of our God (Gen. 1:28; Ps. 115:16)
God wants us to be at the top so that the children of the devil don’t mismanage the earth and its resources
5. To positively influence systems, institutions, territories and even nations for God (Gen. 18:19; Dan. 3:29-30)
God wants to put you on top so that you can be a discipler for God wherever you are on top
6. To bring honour, glory and worship to God through excellent performance and outstanding existence (Matt. 5:16; Isa. 61:9)
Your excellence is worship to God
What you are saying might not impress people as much as your results
CONCLUSION & COUNSEL:
1. Realise that excellence is a department of Godliness (Deut. 28:1-2; 1 Pet. 2:9)
When you rise to the top, you are confirming ‘who born you’
You can’t claim to be the child of an eagle and you are struggling on the ground like a chicken
You can’t claim to be the child of a lion and you are struggling to eat grass
2. Realise that excellence offers you more evangelistic and discipleship opportunity than any other kind of existence (Job 29:21-23; Gen. 18:19)
Not knowing who you are is not humility but stupidity
To strive to be at the top is to be like God
Determine to exist at the top so that you can influence your world for God
Father, thank You for Your Word to me this morning in Jesus’ Name
Father, in the Name of Jesus, I ask for the release of the carpenters of God against every horn of the gentiles that will not allow me to lift up my head. Oh you Carpenters, arise and scatter these
horns NOW in Jesus’ Name. (Zech. 1:18-21)
Father, I ask that You break every yoke that has bent my life. Father, You brought me out of
Egypt, I ask that You break every yoke on my life today that is preventing my outstanding existence; break the yoke now in Jesus’ Name. (Lev. 26:13)
Father, we decree that You scatter every conspiracy against the Church in Nigeria, Dunamis, my family, and my life. Oh LORD, arise in Nigeria and show that You are God in Nigeria, as in the days of Elijah oh Lord, in Jesus’ Name. (Ps. 2:1-5)
Father, we ask for Nigeria as our possession and the heathen in our land as our inheritance.
We receive NOW in Jesus’ Name. (Ps. 2:8)
– Everything that kept you and your destiny on the floor, today, that yoke is broken!
Whatever has kept your life and destiny in the background, today that yoke shall be broken and you shall find your place in the forefront!
– You are rising into your place of influence and authority!
– God is bringing you to the point where nobody can claim ignorance of what you do, and of your voice!
– Whatever kept you on the floor, today that spell is broken!
– God shall put a whole system, institution, territory, state and even nation under you and you shall disciple them for God!
– Those who think your ‘churching’ is too much, very soon your results will bring them to church!
– Whatever is crippled or paralysed in your life is rising and running now!
– Every marriage, family or finance caged, I declare that cage is broken today and you are out of that cage!
– Every ancient altar that has imprisoned you, I declare it broken!
– Whatever says your voice should not be heard, that agenda of the enemy is arrested!