TOPIC: EXPLORING THE POWER OF THE COMMUNION
Scripture; Matthew 26: 28. For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.
Beloved, I welcome you to another Moment of Daily Encounter! In continuation of what we started yesterday, we established that there is power in the blood of Jesus and one of the ways to dispense the power in the blood of Jesus is through the intake of the communion! Today we shall be exploring the power in taking the Holy Communion;
What is the Holy Communion?
The communion is a mystery where a believer celebrates his oneness with Christ and the proclamation of the Lord’s death. It is called the Lord’s Supper! It is also called “the Lord’s table” (1 Corinthians 10:21), “communion,” “cup of blessing” (1 Corinthians 10:16), and “breaking of bread” ( Acts 2:42 ).
Now, before Jesus went to the cross, He introduced Himself as the Bread that came from heaven(Jn.6:48-50)!
And at the communion table, He declared the same bread they were eating as the bread that came from heaven (Like 22:19). This implies that when you participate in the communion, you are actually feeding on the flesh and the blood of Jesus.
What power is inherent in the communion which is also referred to as the miracle meal?
1. The power of Healing: So when you take the communion expect healing
Isaiah 53: 5. But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
2. The power to impact divine life: Jesus’ flesh gives Divine life and that life makes for Divine health;
John 6: 53. Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.
3. The power to conceive or fruit of the womb: (John 6: 56, John 15: 7-8)
As you participate in the communion, the power to conceive is released, the yoke of barrenness is broken by the power of the communion.
4. The power of preservation: In Exo.12:13, the Bible said “… when I see the blood,I will pass over you…”! This implies that under the blood of Jesus you are preserved from all forms of attack of the devil. To take the communion means you are now one with the Lord and that you abide in Him.
(John 6: 56, John 15: 6)
5. The power to maintain your joy: Joy and Divine favour are by products of the recreated human spirit! So when you partake in the communion, your joy comes alive regularly and as well you enjoy Divine favour; (Acts 2: 46-47)
6. The power of Divine Revelation: It removes every covering on your spiritual eyes
Luke 24: 30. And it came to pass, as he sat at meat with them, he took bread, and blessed it, and brake, and gave to them. 31. And their eyes were opened, and they knew him; and he vanished out of their sight.
– Your spiritual antenna is sharpened as you take communion.
– Your access into the word of God will be enhanced.
7. The power to create jobs: The miracle meal releases ideas that can turn a job seeker to an employer of labour because it has capacity to transmit wisdom which is the principal thing. (Revelation 5: 12)
Beloved, the power in the blood of Jesus via the communion is numerous, I have only itemized few! The power can release whatever miracle you desire!
Remember this: Heaven is real and hell is real! The rejection of Jesus is the acceptance of hell’s invitation. Surrender your life to Christ today.
– Father thank you for your word for to me today.
– Father, I receive my miracles via the communion of the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus.
– I declare the next time you take the communion, your life shall be full of miracles in the name of Jesus.
-For every broken heart receive your healing right now in the name of Jesus.
From your brother Alex
God bless you.