🍒🌽 SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE
TOPIC: GOD IS ONLY COMMITTED TO HIS OWN
If you belong to God, you cannot behave the way you like
SCRIPTURE: I will make a clear distinction between my people and your people. This miraculous sign will happen tomorrow. Exodus 8:23, NLT.
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: If you belong to God, you cannot behave the way you like.
Earlier, we established that there is a distinction plan that God has for His people. But it is important to know that God does not exempt everyone; He exempts and distinguishes only those who belong to Him.
Now, what does it entail to belong to God?
1. Let God own you (Psalm 100:3). Let Him be the Owner of your life. Let God Himself, the world, the devil, witches and wizards know who owns you.
2. Let God dictate your steps (Psalm 25:4-5). If you belong to Him, your moves, your steps, cannot be yours to decide. A car does not take itself where it wants; the owner drives it where he wishes.
3. Let God define your character. If you belong to God, you cannot behave the way you like. Holiness is perceivable; character is discernible; spirituality is feelable (2 Kings 4:8,9).
Sometime ago, someone saw me inside an aircraft and said, “pas….t..o..r” and as he said that, he was already vibrating under power.
Eventually, he fell down right inside the plane. He was only greeting me and came under the power of the Holy Ghost. When the airhostess assisted to lift him up from the ground, he fell again.
So, I had to move away a bit to avoid the temperature that was affecting him. Then I told him, do not bother greeting again, please proceed. You see, spirituality is perceivable, discernible and feelable. It is tangible.
Beloved, let everything from your forehead, to your apparel show that you belong to God.
There are people who reflect nothing but the flesh; there are women who are not yet dressed until their cleavage is showing.
God is only going to demarcate and distinguish you when it is clear that you belong to Him.
Remember this: If you belong to God, you cannot behave the way you like.
1. Ask yourself this question: Does my character show that I truly belong to God?
2. Let your words, appearance and thought reflect godliness.
3. Let God dictate your steps daily.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THERE IS A LIFTING UP.
PRAYER: Lord, guide my thoughts and actions; let men see You when they see me Lord. And keep me from the wickedness of this world, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.
DAILY BIBLE READING: 1 Chronicles 12-14.
QUOTE: You must make up your mind to be different in order to make a difference. Culled from “WHO ARE YOU?” By Dr Paul Enenche.
AMAZING FACT: Butterflies taste with their feet.
PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: Receive Grace to move your commitment to the next level in Jesus’ Name.
BY DR. PST PAUL ENENCHE.