#January2022 #2022OverflowingGraceAndGloryFast #Day2 #OurMonthOfDivineDirectionAndVision #OurYearOfOverflowingGraceAndGlory
2022 OVERFLOWING GRACE AND GLORY FAST – DAY 2 – TUESDAY 11TH JANUARY 2022
ANCHOR SCRIPTURE(S): PSALM 84:11
MESSAGE TOPIC: GRACE AND GLORY
By: Dr Paul Enenche
1. The place of prayer is the place where spiritual relationship is serviced (Matt. 6:9)
2. The place of prayer is the place where Kingdom authority is established (Matt. 6:10)
3. The place of prayer is the place where Divine will or agenda is enforced (Matt. 6:10)
Every contact with God brings people into contact with grace and glory
Access to God equals access to grace and glory
Scripture makes it clear that both grace and glory are available at the place of prayer (Heb. 4:16; Zech. 12:10; Luke 9:29; 2Cor. 3:18)
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GRACE AND GLORY:
1. GRACE is the favour of God while GLORY is the flavour of God
2. GRACE is the potentiality of God in man while GLORY is the Personality of God in man
3. GRACE delivers from the wrath to come while GLORY defends from the wrath of the now (Eph. 2:8; Isa. 4:5)
HOW DO WE ACCESS GRACE AND GLORY?
1. Humility and death to self (Jam. 4:6; John 12:23-24; John 3:30)
Grace can never be found with the proud, ostentatious and braggadocious
2. Sacrificial living (2Cor. 9:6-8; Phil. 4:15-19)
Diversity of grace abounds for the sacrificial giver
Father, thank You for this second day of the fast. Thank You Lord for great and awesome testimonies received so far. Thank You for strength in Your Presence. To You alone be all the praise Lord, in Jesus Name – Ps. 84:7.
Father, thank You for ushering us into the realm of the overflow. I receive the overflow of all things that pertain unto life and Godliness from Your Hands in this season, Lord in Jesus’ Name – Psalm 23:5; 2Peter 1:3.
Father, thank You for this season of overflowing Grace and Glory. I make demands on exceeding abundant grace in every facet of life in 2022, Lord in Jesus Name. I receive abundant grace to abound to every good work in 2022 Lord, in Jesus’ Name – 1Tim. 1:14; 2Cor. 9:8.
Father, thank You for this season of overflowing Grace and Glory. I ask that every department of my life and destiny be overwhelmed to the overflow with Your Glory and Presence, Lord in the Name of Jesus Christ. Let Your Glory make the difference in my life in 2022, Lord in Jesus Name – 2Chron. 5:13, 14.
Father, we ask that the cloud of Glory will draw the crowd of people – multitudes – unto salvation and discipleship in Your church, Dunamis in 2022, Lord in the Name of Jesus Christ. Let this be a year of unusual overflow of multitudes by Your Glory in all locations of Dunamis, Lord in Jesus Name – Isaiah 60:1-4.
Father, we ask that Your Glory will come upon our Nation this year and defend us from the heat and storm of evil and wickedness in the land in Jesus Name. Let Your ordained Glory for this Nation rise in this season Lord, in Jesus Name – Isaiah 4:5-6; Isaiah 35:1-2.
Father, we thank You for answers to prayers. Thank You Lord because You are the God who hears and answers prayers. To You alone be all the Glory, Lord in Jesus Name – Ps. 65:2.
Father, let Your favour and Your flavour overflow in my life in 2022, in Jesus’ Name.
Father, let Your potentiality, possibility and Personality overflow and overwhelm in my life in 2022, in Jesus’ Name.
Father, today, I receive complete freedom from the wrath of the enemy, in Jesus’ Name.
– You are leaving here with a new dimension of grace and glory like never before!
– Every devil tampering with the Bride of Christ is in danger in this season!
– Anyone toying with the destiny of God’s people cannot escape this year!
– That thing the devil said you will never achieve, just now, the Lord has approved its release!