YOU SHOULD RATHER TALK TO GOD FIRST IN THE MORNING THAN EAT FOOD.
WHEN YOU SEEK HIM FIRST, HE RELEASES HIS JUDGMENT ON YOUR OPPRESSORS AND YOUR OPPRESSIONS
WHEN HIS JUDGMENT ANSWERS, NOBODY WILL SPEAK AGAINST OUR GOD OR BLASPHEME HIS NAME. THE WORLD WILL BE FORCED TO LEARN HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS
Pastor Dr. Becky Paul-Enenche on “How Do We Come To God To Receive From Him And To Seek Him Early?” at Dunamis The Glory Dome
Lift up your hands this morning and give Jesus a big clap and a shout of praise and then, you may be seated.
Open your Bibles with me this morning to Isaiah 26:8-9.
Somebody say a loud amen! How do we come to God to receive from him; to seek him early, how do we come to God?
- By waiting on him. Your heart, your disposition is on him, waiting on him, trusting him.
- You desire him. Verse 9 says, “With my heart have I desired him…” Your desire is towards him. Your longing is towards him.
- You allow him to be the center of your heart, of your thoughts and of your mind. It says, “I desired you in the night” Through the night, you are thinking and meditating on God.
- You let your Spirit seek him early. Physically you are seeking Him early, inside of you, your spirit man is seeking him early.
You will rather talk to God first thing in the morning than eat food. You will rather seek him early in the morning than do other agenda.
When you do these, what are the results?
Two Results of Seeking Him Early
- God’s judgment will be released on earth. Somebody say Amen!
Where they have oppressed you, where they have troubled you, where they have looked down on you, where they have tried to subvert what belongs to you; when you seek him early in that attitude, he releases His unction that causes you to see his judgment released upon the earth.
God’s judgment shall be released concerning somebody today in the name of Jesus. God is about to overthrow a situation on behalf of somebody by his judgment in the name of Jesus. Concerning our Nation, concerning our land, his judgment shall be released and God’s vengeance shall answer for us in the name of Jesus.
- When his judgments are released, the inhabitants of the earth will learn righteousness. They will learn not to blaspheme. They will learn not to speak against our God.
They will learn not to raise their heads against our God. Today, I’m announcing to you that God is about to raise his standards against every oppressor and oppression and you shall see the judgment causing the earth to see righteousness and learn the righteousness of God.
We want to pray and I want you to know that every weapon that has been fashioned against you, today, as you seek him early, those weapons shall be scattered on your behalf in the name of Jesus.
Rise on your feet this morning as you begin to talk to God.
- Father, thank you for your goodness and mercies. Thank you for the dawn of a new day. Be thou glorified Lord in Jesus’ name. Psalm 118:24.
- Father, thank you for the explosive healings, miracles, signs and wonders at the Healing and Deliverance Service. To you alone be all the praise Lord in Jesus’ name. Psalm 105:1-2.
- Father, we ask for the release of your word at the Midweek Service today. Let lives and destinies be shifted forward by the power of your word Lord in Jesus’ name. Isaiah 9:8.
- Father, we thank you for the forthcoming Worship, Word and Wonders Night. We ask for the full manifestation of your Almightiness. That age-long captivity would be turned in Jesus’ name. Psalm 127:1-2.
- Father, we ask for the frustration of every satanic reprisal and counterattacks in the name of Jesus Christ. Every weapon of the enemy fashioned against us be completely destroyed in Jesus’ name. Isaiah 54:17.
- Father, we thank you for the rain of revival we are experiencing. We ask that this rain will translate into the harvest of multitudes of souls for your church, Dunamis in this season Lord in Jesus’ name. Zechariah 10:1.
- Lift your hands and say, Father, thank you because I have come to seek you early, I am waiting on you, I’m desiring you. Father, I make demands on your judgment upon the enemy, upon the adversary of my soul, the enemy of the Church, the enemy of the Nation Nigeria. Father, arise in judgment and let the enemies be scattered.
- Father, let the Inhabitants of the world, the inhabitants of Nigeria, the inhabitants of Kaduna State, the inhabitants of Southern Kaduna, the inhabitants of Abuja, let the inhabitants of our world learn righteousness by your acts of judgment in this season in the name of Jesus!
- Father, in the name of Jesus, I reject premature death for myself, my family and everyone associated with me. I reject premature death for the members of the Church. I reject premature death for every worker in Dunamis. I reject premature death for every leader, pastor and their spouses on this mountain. We decree that death, you are destroyed by the power of the blood of Jesu now!
- You will not die before your time.
- Your brothers and loved ones will not die before their time.
- You shall fulfill your days.
- I prophesy to everyone today, premature death shall never be your portion. You will fulfill your days.
- The Lord bless you and keep you. May his face shine upon you. proceed in his power and return with testimonies.