THE SAME COMPOUND THAT WAS SHUT AGAINST US DURING EVANGELISM WHEN WE NEWLY ARRIVED PORT HARCOURT IS NOW OUR PRESENT PLACE OF WORSHIP – Pastor David Ibiyeomie
Day 5 Week of Spiritual Empowerment: “The Power of Praise for Vengeance: Part 5”
*The world is wicked; you can’t afford to live as a gentle Christian.
*Communion healed one of our members who had Ebola Virus.
*It is high praise coupled with strange dance that provokes divine interventions.
*When you praise God, He punishes the wicked to polish your life.
Lift up your hands and worship the King of all kings. Lift those hands to heaven and worship Him. Father, You are the only great God. Let this night be the greatest of all the nights. Let no one remain the same after this night. Meet everyone’s heart desire in the name of Jesus!
Let life come through Your word in Jesus’ name. Let Jesus alone be glorified.
Give Him a big hand, you may be seated.
To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;
Say, that day has come. Without vengeance, there will be no comfort. Some of you are supposed to be living comfortably but vengeance has not taken place. The oppressed cannot enjoy comfort. Whatever has made your life uncomfortable will be judged in the name of Jesus.
The LORD killeth, and maketh alive: he bringeth down to the grave, and bringeth up.
The LORD maketh poor, and maketh rich: he bringeth low, and lifteth up.
He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth up the beggar from the dunghill, to set them among princes, and to make them inherit the throne of glory: for the pillars of the earth are the LORD’S, and he hath set the world upon them.
He will kill those who want to kill you. We serve a two-sided God. Any man who has vowed to make you poor will be poor for you to be rich. Anyone who has used fetish means to take your fortune, they will go down right now in the name of Jesus!
For this is the day of the Lord GOD of hosts, a day of vengeance, that he may avenge him of his adversaries: and the sword shall devour, and it shall be satiate and made drunk with their blood: for the Lord GOD of hosts hath a sacrifice in the north country by the river Euphrates.
Everyone trying to devour you will be devoured in the name of the Lord. Whoever has vowed to torment your life will be tormented in the name of Jesus. Every wickedness over you is ending right now in the name of Jesus. Whoever hates you suffers plagues now. The world is wicked. So, you can’t afford to live like a gentle Christian. We have a part of mercy but there is another part of judgement.
Those who love you will enjoy mercy but those who want you to die will experience judgement right now. There are some people that just hate you. Hatred has nothing to do with what you have done to anyone. Some people just hate you without any reason.
Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a twoedged sword in their hand;
To execute vengeance upon the heathen, and punishments upon the people; To bind their kings with chains, and their nobles with fetters of iron;
To execute upon them the judgment written: this honour have all his saints. Praise ye the LORD.
High praise is for the invocation of vengeance in the camp of our enemies. In most cases, vengeance will always precede the fulfilment of God’s plan and purpose for our lives. If there was no vengeance, Israel would not have enjoyed God’s purpose.
Whoever wants to trouble us will carry multiplied troubles in Jesus’name.
HOW DOES HIGH PRAISE INVOKE
High praises bring down the walls of barrier around our lives.
So the people shouted when the priests blew with the trumpets: and it came to pass, when the people heard the sound of the trumpet, and the people shouted with a great shout, that the wall fell down flat, so that the people went up into the city, every man straight before him, and they took the city.
Every wall of Jericho between us and our promised land will be brought down through high praise. You know some people have made themselves to become barriers for different families.
Every wall standing between you and your blessings is pulled down now. It is high praise coupled with strange dance that provokes divine interventions.
That kind of praise is David’s kind of praise. It is not the one you do lifelessly.
Then David returned to bless his household. And Michal the daughter of Saul came out to meet David, and said, How glorious was the king of Israel to day, who uncovered himself to day in the eyes of the handmaids of his servants, as one of the vain fellows shamelessly uncovereth himself!
And David said unto Michal, It was before the LORD, which chose me before thy father, and before all his house, to appoint me ruler over the people of the LORD, over Israel: therefore will I play before the LORD. And I will yet be more vile than thus, and will be base in mine own sight: and of the maidservants which thou hast spoken of, of them shall I be had in honour.
David was despised by Michal because he danced like someone who was nothing. David danced like a mad man. When you want to see proud people in the church, you identify them during praise.
You come to church and form being too big to dance yet you visit other social gatherings and dance stupid dance. God will put the crown of somebody into your head as you praise.
The praise of today will shift you into another level.
BENEFITS OF PRAISING GOD WITH A DANCE
1. Praising God with a dance beautifies the saints.(Psalms 149:4) God will remove ugliness and replace it with beauty. Your ugly parts will be turned around. Whatever makes men despise you is turning around right now in Jesus’name.
2. Praising God with a dance provokes vengeance in favour of the saints. (Psalm 149:6-7) Favour will follow you everywhere you go from today in Jesus’name. A family was to go for interview early this week. I prayed for them that they would not be asked any question about what they don’t have. They were favoured at the interview. When God favours you, questions are suspended.
3. Praising God with a dance triggers the confirmation of what is written concerning us. When you engage in targeted praise through quality dance, it executes the judgement written in the word concerning us. Whatever is written in God’s word is executed when we give high praise. One of the judgement written is that you and I will suffer any plagues. When Ebola came, nobody knew Covid will come. So, no one knows which is coming next. The best covering you can have is the covering of God.
Psalm 91: 1-3
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
Plagues are not permitted to come near you. If you look at Israel, they enjoyed exemption. Everything that happened to Egypt did not happen to them. They were exempted. In all of the woes of Egypt, Israel had no share. No matter the woes from today, you and I are exempted. (Exodus 8:22)
When we came to Port Harcourt newly, I was going from house to house to preach. There was just one particular house that the gate was shut. I looked at the young man and said you will come back looking for me, I turned away. It is the same compound we are occupying presently. Where you have been told to get out, you will buy that place. Where they despise you, you will be in charge. From today, your business will not collapse. Career failure has come to an end in the name of Jesus. When others are asked to go, you will be promoted. No matter the destruction anywhere in the world, you and I will be exempted. You must decide your exemption by faith. Where others are being pursued, we will be accepted.
HOW TO ENJOY EXEMPTION
1. You enjoy exemption by revelation. What you do not understand, you can’t enjoy.
When Ebola came, it was a deadly disease. It was worse than Coronavirus. A medical doctor died in Port Harcourt and a member of this church who is also a doctor touched the body as a colleague. I received a text of about twenty of them being quarantined and I told God that these ones must not die. Tell me what to do and God told me to serve them communion. I told them to look for biscuit and have communion. After that communion, the disease was not found in them. WHO came to confirm the test over and over again.
A member of this church in Minnesota had Covid-19 and he was in ICU gasping for breath. I said prepare communion for him now and his life was restored. That is how powerful revelation is. You need personal revelation for exemption. When God tells you something, don’t rationalize it.
2. You enjoy exemption by covenant practice. A sister testified that she has never paid tithe in her life but she started paying and she has been enjoying unusual favour. Tithing exempts you from the woes of life. You want poverty exemption? You must be a giver.
Somebody came to beg me for money, but I told him you said I preach prosperity, how do you want to collect money from me now? Poverty makes you angry with everybody. I prophesy you will never be poor in the name of Jesus.
3. You enjoy exemption through the love of God. You should walk in love if you want to be exempted. (1John 4:17-18, Psalm 91:15-16) When you love God, He won’t allow anyone touch you any how.
4. You enjoy exemption through high praises. When you praise God, He punishes the wicked to polish your life. High praises beautifies your life and enforces the already written word of God concerning you. High praise is a radicalized praise. Praising without minding your feelings. All you are concerned with is God. You don’t bother about how people feel or what they think about you.
Now stand up as you give God a solid high praise.
Spread the love