TOPIC: HOW IMPORTANT ARE RELATIONSHIPS
Scripture: Genesis 37: 15. And a certain man found him, and, behold, he was wandering in the field: and the man asked him, saying, What seekest thou?
Beloved, I welcome you to another Moment of Daily Encounter! Relationships are God’s mystery of providing ladder to His children. We started yesterday by sharing on why relationships are important and today we intend to continue along that line.
How important are Relationships?
1. Relationships are important because they provide the needed recommendation or endorsement for life. There are phases of life you cannot graduate into, you need someone to endorse you before you can be accepted. There are jobs you can’t get without recommendations! Someone needs to stand and speak for you either endorsing you or recommending you for you to be lifted
2. Relationships are important because they provide us with destiny helpers. Many of us have missed our destiny helpers because of poor relationships! We insult those we are supposed to tolerate only to realize that we have driven away our destiny helpers
Who are these destiny helpers?
They are people sent by God to assist us in our destiny journey on earth. These are the people that walk into our lives at certain seasons just to assist us move on to the next phase of our life, they are sent to help us fulfill our purpose of existence.
Beloved, while you pray for the blessing and favour of God watch out for these category of sent men. If they are sent by God into your life you have the answer to your prayers.
Destiny Helpers, what for?
Some have argued that they don’t need any man, all they need is God! Well you need a man at every junction of your life. The following are reasons why you need destiny helpers:
1. You need them to move to the next phase of your life! There is hardly a man in life or ministry that can move to the next phase without these strangers called destiny helpers.
2. Frustration abound without destiny helpers
3. Destiny progress is stagnated without a destiny helper
4. Undue weariness abound without a destiny helper.
5. You may never arrive at the place of destiny without a destiny helper.
6. You arrive late in life without a destiny helper.
All the points above can be found in the story of Joseph in Gen.37:14-16.
There are five kinds of Destiny Helpers, we shall examine one per time:
1. The informant Destiny Helpers:
The first category of destiny helpers are group of people you will meet on your way to fulfilling destiny assignment. They are person or group of persons called informants.
Usually they don’t have money to give you but they have information to give that can terminate frustration, end sorrow and change your status!
If you neglect this group of people get ready for frustration. Usually this group of persons could be among your domestic staff such as cleaner, driver, laundry man, cook, gate man, gardener e.t.c. if you are not humble enough you may just miss out of the information your destiny helpers are trying to pass across! Hence a good relationship will open doors for such information.
Biblical example of informant kind of Destiny helpers.
A. Joseph, the son of Jacob; He was sent by his father to take food stuff to his brothers in the field. He got to the place of which he knew and his brothers were not there and he started wandering:
Genesis 37: 15. And a certain man found him, and, behold, he was wandering in the field: and the man asked him, saying, What seekest thou?
Beloved, you can see from the scripture above that the reason for man’s wandering from place to place many times is because you have exhausted all that you know! Are you here and you are wandering from business to business because you have done all you know yet the business is not working?
You will need a Destiny helper to come out of your wandering. As a man of God, God called you genuinely but lack of destiny helpers has made it look as if God didn’t call you!
The frustration that enveloped you currently is because of lack of information of what to do next to change your story. But I see God sending you a Destiny helper!
Remember this: Heaven is real and hell is real! Those that reject Christ now will regret it in eternity. Give your heart to Jesus today.
-Father thank you for your word to me today.
– Father, have mercy on me, wherever I have neglected the helper sent my way. Help me to always discern my destiny helper in Jesus name.
– I Prophesy you are coming out of that frustrations now! God is sending you helpers now in the name of Jesus
– Every shame prepared for you is cancelled now in Jesus mighty name.
From your brother Alex
God bless you.