Spread the love
You marry even when you have no job or business, because ‘marriage brings blessings’.
* You have children even when you don’t have a job or business, because ‘na God dey train pikin’
* In the last year, you never read a book, but you watched multiple movies
* You struggled to buy the latest iPhone, but won’t even think of buying a piece of land of equal price
* You know the top 10 goal scores in the EPL, but you don’t know the top 10 gainers in the stock exchange
* You can buy aso-ebi for a party, but God forbid that you buy shares even if their price is paltry
* When money comes, you think of spending, not investing
* The total value of your clothes is more than the total value of your bank account
* You take loans to buy consumables, not to make investments
* If you cannot eat, wear, chat or surf with it, or drive it, you will never buy it.
* You spend all your money today, because ‘if person die, dem no go bury am with him money’
Written by Renos Omokri