I DECREE FROM THIS HOUR ONWARD, WHEN THE ENEMY SEES YOU, THEY WILL RUN.
- Pastor E. A. Adeboye at RCCG Special Sunday Service. ‘Going higher’ (Part 18)
1 Kings 18:1
There are at least two ways we could look at this verse; today we will concentrate on ‘the Prophetic’
Go show thy self unto Ahab, God is saying to Elijah, no more hiding, I want to prophcey to someone from today onward you will no longer be hidden.
Ecclesiastes 3:1-8, the Bible says there is time for everything.
Psalms 102:13, the Bible says thou will arise and have mercy on zion because the time to favour her has come. God has a timetable for everything.
I prophecy that from now on, everything about you will be beautiful.
Exodus 3:1-15, Moses was a fugitive for 40 years before the set time came.
Judges 6:1-16, Gideon was hiding from the enemy when God appeared to him and said no more hiding.
- No More Hiding!
Why was God saying to Elijah no more hiding?
Luke 19:12-16, says when you have been faithful in little He will give you authority over much.
Isaiah 60:1, the Bible says arise and shine for your light has come.
I rejoicee with whoever this message is for, no more hiding.
In the Name that is above every other name, your light will begin to shine.
- He is also saying no more running from the enemy. Elijah had been running from Ahab and God said go and show yourself to him. God said no more running.
There is no armour for your back because you are not supposed to run from the enemy.
1 Peter 5:8-9
1 Sameul 17:34-51, David ran towards the enemy not away. Are you a child of God? Stop running, He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world. It is clearly written, if God be for us, who can be against us? It is clearly written, we are more than conquerors.
I decree from this hour onward, when the enemy see you, they will run.
- God said I will send rain. Very beautiful, no more hiding, no more running, rain is coming.
I can confidently prophecy that for someone, an overwhelming breakthrough will come this month.
When He says He will send rain;
- That rain could be material, Psalm 78:24-27, it could be divine provision coming in as rain.
- Proverbs 16:15, the rain could be divine favour and if God should rain favour on you, then you have got it made. Favour enables you to enjoy blessings without labouring. Jacob laboured for 14 years before he could marry the lady he loved. Isaac just went for a stroll and came home with a wife. This is the difference between labouring and favour.
I pray for everyone of you, God will rain favour on on.
- That rain can be fruitfulness or satisfaction.
When God says I will send rain, it could be abundant of fruitfulness and satisfaction.
That kind of showers of blessing that will cause you to say God thank you, I am satisfied, may it come to you.
- That rain can be divine settlement.
If good pays you a visit, what else can you ever need?
- That rain could be a sign of hope rising.
- That rain means an end to dryness. When rain falls, dryness is over. God said I will send rain now, not may send rain. This passage is prophetic he is saying in RCCG, I will send rain. When God uses ‘I will’, it means it is settled.
I will encourage us to pray like we have never prayed before.
Jeremiah 33:3, call on me, I will answer.
Ask him for rain for whatever challenge you have, he will send rain.
I don’t think I really need to beg those of you who have not surrendered your life to Jesus Christ to do so because God can send rain on one part and leave the other part dry.
The African Elders have a proverb that says, ‘rain can beat one part of a tree and leave the other part dry. If you want to be the one upon who the rain will fall and you have not given your life to Jesus Christ, do so now because God is about to send rain.
If you have not given your life to Christ, ask Him to save your soul, those of us who are already children of God please intercede for these young converts that He will accept them. Call on Him for salvation and restoration.
- Cry to God to send His rain upon you, your family, your projects, the Church, send rain spiritually, physically and he will answer your prayers in Jesus mighty name.