I MET A BILLIONAIRE AT SHILOH, HE IS AN USHER AT CANAANLAND AND HIS WIFE IN THE CHOIR
GOD IS LOOKING FOR BILLIONAIRES THAT ARE USHERS
SUPREME COURT JUSTICES THAT ARE CLEANERS IN THE (CHURCH) TOILETS
CHIEF MEDICAL DIRECTORS AND VICE CHANCELLORS OF UNIVERSITIES THAT ARE IN THE COUNSELLING DEPARTMENT
JOSEPH OF ARIMATHEA ONE OF THE RICHEST MEN IN THE LAND WAS A DISCIPLE OF JESUS
A VERY DEDICATED WORKER IN A CHURCH IN SOUTH AFRICA OWNS A BANK
UNTIL YOU ARE THANKFUL YOU CAN NEVER BE PRAISEFUL AND UNTIL YOU ARE PRAISEFUL, YOU CAN NEVER BE FRUITFUL.
STOP LOOKING AT ALL THE THINGS THAT ARE NOT WORKING AND START LOOKING AT THE THINGS THAT ARE WORKING.
THE EASIEST WAY TO CONTINUE TO SEE DISFAVOUR AND BAD LUCK IN LIFE IS THROUGH GRUMBLING AND MURMURING. BUT THE EASIEST WAY TO CONTINUE TO SEE FAVOUR WITH GOD AND MAN, IS THROUGH PROFUSE APPRECIATION.
-Pastor Paul Enenche at Dunamis International Gospel Centre on ‘THE PROFIT OF PRAISE‘.
Dunamis International Gospel Centre.
Combined Service, Glory Dome.
Father we give You the praise, Father we give You the honour and we give the adoration. Be thou glorified.
His presence is our greatest treasure; in His presence is fullness of joy and at His right hand are pleasures forevermore. Lift your hands high and whisper that name J-E-S-U-S…
Thank You for Your presence this morning. Thank You for the breaking of yokes. Thank You for liberty. We worship You Lord.
Thank You Master, thank You Adonai, thank You Elyon, in Jesus precious name.
Wave your hands and give Him the praise.
You are welcome to this Oil of Gladness Service, which is also the End of Year Thanksgiving Service this morning.
I bring you greetings and blessings from Shiloh and I believe that there will be an overflow this morning, in Jesus’ name.
The Profit of Praise is what we are looking at this morning. We have come here this morning to praise Him, to thank Him, to honour Him and to adore Him.
Our objective is:
WHAT DOES IT PROFIT TO PRAISE GOD?
1. Praise causes the earth to yield or surrender her increase. Whatever is packaged into the earth for you, is surrendered to you by your praise.
Everything put in the system that belongs to you is surrendered to you by your praise (Psalm 67:6).
2. Praise causes the multiplication of supplies or the resources in your hands. Whatever you have in your hand already is multiplied by your praise (John 6:11-12).
3. Praise secures the blessings of God in our lives (Malachi 2:2). The blessing in your hand is not secured without your praise.
Whatever you are rejoicing about today, does not have a future until you can praise God for it. So, the absence of praise can actually bring a curse on the blessings.
4. Praise secures the favour of God around our lives and that favour will secure further blessings (Acts 2:47). The easiest way to continue to see disfavour and bad luck in life is through grumbling and murmuring and ingratitude. But the easiest way to continue to see favour with God and man, is through profuse appreciation.
If you lack favour, try praise. If you are a victim of rejection, try praise; increase your praise, shift your praise to another level and you will be shocked at the level of favour and acceptance.
I have a lot of favour by His mercies, I have a lot of acceptance. I don’t beg for favour, I don’t beg for acceptance. I don’t struggle to wait for any mortal man under Heaven because I’m too busy praising, I’m too busy facing God. That shall be your portion in the name of Jesus!
5. Praise provokes the judgement of God on the adversary (Psalm 67:4-5). Your praise will provoke the judgement of God. He will judge accurately; those who deserve vindication will be vindicated. Those who deserve incarceration will be incarcerated.
Those who deserve elimination will be eliminated. Your praise provokes the judgement of God on your behalf. It will make God to cause you to win your case and make the enemy to lose his case against you.
6. Praise brings about fearful blessings (Psalm 67:7). The kind of things God will do in your life and will make people fear; God shall bless us and all the nations of the earth shall fear Him.
The kind of blessings that make family members to fear your God, the kind of blessings that make enemies to fear your God, the kind of blessings that make even your friends to fear your God, that kind of blessing is provoked by your praise.
– I prophesy to someone here this season, before this 2021 is over, something will happen around your life positive that will make enemies to fear your God!
– God is about to release a judgement. Now, this year is not permitted to come to an end until an evil entity around your life is exposed and unveiled!
– This year is not permitted to come to an end until an agent of the devil has received their judgement around your life!
– Any man and any woman sitting on your life, on your destiny and testimony; that is saying your testimony must not come, before the end of this year, because your testimony must come this year; my God and your God shall judge them!
– I announce today, every spirit of disfavour and rejection and misfortune, by your praise today, they are arrested!
-The blessing of God in your life cannot be scattered. They shall not be a subject of curse!
– I prophesy multiplication right now and I prophesy, whatever Nigeria is holding, belonging to you, whatever the systems are holding belonging to you.
Whatever individuals are holding, belonging to you; today, they shall come under pressure, lose their peace and sleep and rest until what is yours enters your hand!
– The year 2021 is not permitted to end until your expectations are released!
Look at someone and say;
“You shall end this year with a blast and step into next year with a sprint”
WHAT ARE THE FACILITATORS OF EFFECTIVE PRAISE?
1. The oil of gladness (Psalm 45:7). Oil represents the Spirit of God (1 Samuel 16:13). It also represents the Spirit of joy (Galatians 5:22). So, whenever the Spirit is at work, joy is effortless (Ephesians 5:18-20).
When the Spirit of God overflows you, it flows as the oil of joy. That’s why we are going to have an anointing service this morning (Isaiah 61:3).
The spirit of gladness is the opposite of the spirit of heaviness; it is a demonic spirit that makes people to be heavy and depressed.
– I take authority over every depressed spirit on anyone here. Every spirit of discouragement, frustration, every spirit that wants you to give up; this morning, that spirit is destroyed!
– I am here to announce to somebody; the year has not ended yet. The God who created the world in six days, there is nothing He cannot do in another 15, 16, 17 days. I announce to somebody here, within the few days that is left before the end of this year, there shall be a complete turnaround!
Lift your right hand and say;
“In the name of Jesus, I reject the spirit of heaviness. I reject the spirit of depression. I reject the spirit of discouragement. It is not over until God say it is over and God will not say it is over until I am successful!”
2. The heart of thanksgiving (Psalm 100:1-4). Until you are thankful, you can never be praiseful and until you are praiseful, you can never be fruitful. Be thankful to be praiseful so you can be fruitful. Stop looking at all the things that are not working and start looking at the things that are working.
If you ever lost anything in life, God’s servant, Bishop David Oyedepo said, God was the reason why he didn’t lose everything. Anything you saw per time in your life that you don’t like, the devil meant worse than that. So, you are going to be on the lookout for what to thank God for.
WHAT ARE WE THANKFUL FOR?
2a). The gift of life (Psalm 150:6, Acts 17:28). There are many who are more connected than you, who have died. More educated than you, who have died. Richer than you who have died.
Anything you think that you have, there are those who have them and yet, they couldn’t sustain their lives. One of the best thing God can give you is the gift of life. Because if He has given you life, every other thing is a workover. A living dog is better than a dead lion (Ecclesiastes 9:4).
Lift your right hand and say;
“Father, thank You for the gift of life. My life is intact and my destiny is intact.”
If the devil was powerful enough, it is not husband he will stop you from having or wife. It is life he will stop you from having and as he cannot stop you from having life, he can’t stop you from having every other thing.
2b). The gift of health (Psalm 103:1-5). As we are seated here right now, someone is on the hospital bed. As you’re seated right here now, somebody you know is in the mental asylum. You are not in pains by the mercy of God.
2c). The forgiveness of sin or privilege of relationship with God (1John 3:1, Psalm 103:2-3). If God is to recount iniquities, the Bible says who will stand? It is a great privilege to be called the child of God, a great privilege to be born again.
2d). The preservation of life (Lamentations 3:22-23). There are problems the devil brought your way that should have eaten you up, yet God kept you alive. Enemy conspiracies, satanic orchestration that was designed to finish you.
Look at the tiny baby inside a person’s family, the child of the house initiated him into witchcraft, whose assignment is to finish the marriage, finish her father and mother, not to kill them yet but just end the marriage. When they said they didn’t know peace, it was witchcraft. Not every case of man and wife quarreling is a bad character. Satanic orchestration, until one Word deleted that devil.
There are things the devil planned to use to finish you, but mercy said No!
Give the Lord a shout of victory for preventing you from being finished by the devil. It is only when we get to Heaven that you will know how many times the devil planned to finish you and he could not succeed. Some people will say to somebody, “if we want to finish…, can you tell us what we can use against your boss?” They are talking about God’s servant, Bishop David Oyedepo. Can you tell us anything?
And he said, “the person you are talking about is not my boss, he is my spiritual father.” Devils, agents from the pit of hell. People who will not face their lives, they have already failed and they are looking for who will fail with them. They are on the ground and they are looking for who to draw to the ground.
It is of the Lord’s mercy. Now there are many things you need to thank God for. Many things you know and the ones you don’t know.
– I announce to someone here today, every orchestration of the enemy that is designed to finish your life, today, it is cancelled!
Lift your right hand and say;
“Father, thank You for Your mercies that made it impossible for my life to be consumed. Thank You Lord in Jesus precious name.”
2e). Victory over enemy agenda (1John 4:4). There are people who at times decide your future even when you haven’t started and they think they are God.
But who is he that saith it and it cometh to pass when the Lord commands it not? (Job 5:12)
– In this last month of the year, I announce to you, the frustration of the agenda of the enemy; it shall not stand!
Let me announce this; everyone who has the need to travel, there is nowhere where it is written, once it is December you must travel. There are people who will borrow money to travel and then return back with baggages of afflictions. If there is no need; no need to move. You can use this period as a fasting period, as a retreat period to seek the face of God into the next year. But if anyone has any reason to travel, you will go safely and return back safely. The agenda of kidnappers will never locate you or your loved ones. Killers will never locate you or your loved ones in the name of Jesus!
3. The lifestyle of uprightness (Psalm 29:2). The way your faith is affected by sin, your praise is also affected by sin. Iniquity corrupts your voice before God; unrighteousness defiles your utterances in the ears of God. Whether you are making a request or singing His praise, it is corrupted by your lifestyle.
This corruption by iniquity does not only affects your praise, it affects your eternity with God in Heaven. Whatever defiles your conscience denies your access. Access to God whether at the place of prayer or praise, whatever defiles your conscience denies your access (Isaiah 59:1-2).
It is very important that we praise God in the beauty of holiness.
4. The heart of service. The impact of your praise multiplies in the heart of service
(Psalm 100:2). There are many who are singing without serving. You are singing, when was the last time you served? There are many Christians who are executives in the Church, struggling for sitting positions. Where you sit is not as important as how you serve. God is not looking for your sitting position, he is looking for your service posture. My first assignment in Church is servant. When I rededicated myself to God in the year 1986, 12th of May, 35 years ago. The first thing I did was, I went to the Fellowship and cleaned the chairs and then stood at the door and began to welcome people into the Fellowship, who were there before me, that didn’t even know who I was and I don’t know how that occurred to me to do but that was what I did. When Paul the apostle encountered Jesus in the road to Damascus, the first question he asked was; “Lord, what will You have me do?”
God is looking for billionaires that are ushers, supreme court judges, high court judges that are cleaners in the toilets. Chief Medical Directors, Vice-Chancellors of universities that are in the counseling department. That is when you real result in life will start. I was with a man yesterday, he’s an usher in his church in Canaanland and the wife in the choir – effortless billionaire.
He said he bought a equipment recently for his work and he is the only one who has it in Nigeria. He has over 40 construction sites going on at the same time. He doesn’t need to take equipment from here to another site and one site can harbor up to a hundred equipment.
“Serve the Lord with gladness, then you come before Him with singing”. Don’t ever let anything make you to be a comfortable “sit-down” in church.
Yes, there is a time to sit down and listen to the Word. The higher you are, the more menial service you should look for, that is the kind of humility that makes God to lift people.
I want you to make it a part of your resolution for the year coming; “I am going to serve God in the place of soul winning and inside the House and I am going to ensure that my singing is effective because my service is accepted.”
A man of God went to South Africa to preach in a meeting and a man was there, just serving and serving. He asked the Pastor, “who is this man?” The Pastor said, “that man is one of our most dedicated servants in the house here. He owns the largest commercial bank.”
Don’t ever let any business or anything make you too big for God. Don’t think it is jobless people who are in departments to serve. That is an upside-down mentality. Joseph of Arimathea, one of the richest men in the land was a disciple under Jesus Christ who went to demand for the body of Jesus from Pilate.
Lift up your right hand and give Him the praise, honour and adoration.
Father we praise You, we honour You, we adore You, we magnify You.
– Father, I come before You today as I apply for the grace to serve and the heart of service. I receive Your help and Your mercy, the grace and the heart of service. I receive the Spirit of holiness; I receive the heart of gratitude. Help me Lord to praise You well. Help me Lord to worship You well. Help me Lord to honour You well. Help me Lord to adore You well.
I speak that this oil of gladness will begin to speak for you and the spirit of depression will leave you in the name that is above every name. Help from above is your portion and it is a new day for you in Jesus precious name.
We are going to celebrate because:
– The 12th month of the year shall be the season of great increase on all sides!
– This last part of the year shall be the best part of the year for your life!
– This last part of the year shall be crowned with the goodness of the Lord in your life!
– This last part of the year, enemy agenda shall be reversed and they shall backfire!
– There shall be the termination of every captivity!
– The kind of favour you haven’t seen all your life is about to happen this time!
– For somebody who has lost a throne or lost authority, this last part of the year shall be for the restoration of your authority and throne!
– This last part of the year is a season for the change of garment!
– This last part of the year is designed for continual release of supernatural supply!
– This last part of the year is not permitted to end until your expectations come to pass!
– Something you have been waiting for, shall arrive this month!
Lift up your bottles of oil:
– The anointing that will destroy depression, discouragement, hopelessness is coming upon you right now. It is called the Oil of gladness. An anointing that will cause you to celebrate your way into 2022 and by the reason of this anointing, anything planted in your life that is contrary to your joy, anything working in your life that is contrary to your excitement and fulfilment, today, they are uprooted.
– I decree the release of your joy, fulfillment and the manifestation of your testimony.
– Father, let this oil of gladness function like fire in the name of Jesus!
– By this anointing, you gain victory over everything that has had victory over your life in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost!