IT TAKES YOUR DECISION AND CHOICE TO BELIEVE. ALL MANNER OF THINGS BECOMES A POSSIBILITY WHEN YOU DECIDE TO BELIEVE IN GOD!
BELIEVING GOD MEANS CONSIDERING WHAT HIS WORD SAYS TO BE TRUE AND BEING PERSUADED THAT HIS PROMISES REMAIN TRUE!
- Pastor Dr. Mrs. Becky Paul-Enenche on “IF THOU CAN BELIEVE.” at Early Will I Seek You Dunamis The Glory Dome.
Shout Hallelujah! Father, we thank you for this morning. We love you, we adore you, we magnify your name.
We ask that your name be glorified today in the name of Jesus. Please you may be comfortably seated as we proceed into the rest of the Service.
Things to note for us to see answers to our prayers.
- The ability to believe. Can believe means being able to believe.
a. Cultivating the state of mind to believe.
b. Committing yourself to believe what God has said so that you can realize what he wants for you.
c. Understanding that it takes your decision, your choice to believe.
- If thou can believe. Believe there means that:
a. You commit to trusting him.
b. You consider what his word says to be true
c. You are persuaded that what he has promised is true.
- All things there means:
a. Whatsoever, anything
b. All manner of things, whether it pertains to your health, it pertains to your finances, it pertains to your job, all manner of things are possible to him that believes.
So, this morning, we are going to be praying and we are praying with the belief that all things are possible to us as we believe.
- Father, thank you for a wonderful day. Thank you for the explosive, intense Word that came during the Preservation Service. To you alone be all the praise, Lord in Jesus’ name. Luke 4:32
- Father, we ask for the full manifestation of your Almightiness at the Lafia Crusade today in the name of Jesus Christ. Let the land and the Nation experience the I AM like never before in Jesus’ name. Zephaniah 3:17.
- Father, we ask that no affliction, infirmity or captivity escape the fire and unction release at the Crusade Lord in the name of Jesus Christ. Let nothing of the enemy escape Lord in Jesus’ Name. Joel 2:3
- Father, we ask for the judgment and destruction of the altars and deities in the land holding the people captive, Father, pass through the land of Lafia and Nasarawa and destroy all evil altars and deities Lord in Jesus name. Exodus 12:12.
- Father, give Lafia and Nasarawa such visitation that would occasion a massive harvest of souls and explosive joy in the Land in the name of Jesus Christ. Let the people and the Land experience true freedom Lord in Jesus’ name. Acts 8:5-8.
- Father, as we go out into the field, bring an all-around increase to the work at home as you frustrate every agenda/device of the enemy to resist the growth/progress of your Church, Dunamis, Lord in Jesus’ name. Matthew 16:18.
- Father, I believe you for the possibility of all things in my life, in our Church, in our Nation and the world. I step into the realm of the possibility of all things today in Jesus’ name.
- Anyone who will not let you rest shall be released for your sake and your rest in Jesus’ name.
- Anything that won’t let you rest shall be laid to rest in Jesus’ name.
- Today, you step into the realm of the possibility of all things
- Things that appeared impossible to you before today, they are now made possible.
- Go forth and return back with your testimonies in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Ghost.