-Dr Becky Enenche on “The Assignments of Praying Early in The Morning” at Early Will I Seek Thee (Glory Dome Dunamis)
Lift up your hands and worship the King of kings and the Lord of lords. You may be seated for a minute.
What are the assignments of praying in the morning?
- To Command the Day.
We come here early each morning with the intention of commanding the day. You tell the day how it will go. You instruct the day how it should function. You tell the day how productive and blessed it shall be.
You tell the day how preserved you shall be in the day.
You tell the day how your supplies should be in that day.
So you must command the day. You give the day a charge.
You give the day an instruction and you send the day on an errand.
- You Cause the Day to Take Hold. You tell the day to take hold of your possession.
You take what is your portion. You practically grab it, you seize it. You take hold of it and you refuse to let it go.
- You Shake the Wicked out of Your Day. You tell the devil where he should stop in his assignment as far as your life is concerned. In the morning period, you arrest and come against every wicked plan of the enemy ahead of your day.
- Father, thank You for Your goodness and mercies. Thank You for a most wonderful Healing and Deliverance Service. Thank You Lord for the manifestation of Your presence and power in very strong ways. To You alone be all the praise Lord in Jesus’name. Psalm 93:1-2
- Father, we ask for the release of Your principles, power and presence at the Mid-week Service tonight. Show Yourself strong in the midst of Your people tonight. Let every soul who comes in for the program experience revival Lord, in Jesus’name. Zechariah 10:1
- Father, let Your visitation in our midst this week bring preservation, transformation and restoration to every participant of the conference in the name of Jesus Christ. Job 10:12
- Father, send the wind of your spirit to bring in the harvest of your house at Dunamis Lord. Awake O North Wind: and come thou South; blow out of the spices of God’s power, presence and principles at Dunamis, that the multitudes may come to partake of your goodness, Lord in Jesus’name. Songs of Solomon 4:16
- Father, I ask that every snare or trap of the enemy set for me, my family, the Church, Dunamis and the Nation, Nigeria in this season be set on fire in the name of Jesus Christ. Psalm 124:1-8.
- In the name of Jesus, I command today, I command the rest of the week and the month, it shall be productive. The rest of this month will deliver into my hands what has been ordained for me. Job 38:12-13.
- In the name of Jesus, I take hold of my portion today. I take hold of my possession for the rest of the week and the rest of the month in Jesus’name. Job 38:12-13.
- In the name of Jesus, I shake the wicked, every wicked agenda, entity and orchestration arrayed against me today, for the rest of the week and the rest of the month. I shake you out. I uproot you and cast you out now in Jesus’name. Job 38:12-13.
You are blessed. Before the sun set tonight, you will testify. God shall give you a cause for testimony.
The Lord bless you. The Lord keep you. The Lord cause his face to shine on you and be gracious into you. Any testimony you have heard today and you want in your life is now your portion in the name of Jesus!