Spread the love
TOPIC: HOW TO OPERATE THE LAW OF SOWING AND REAPING (PART 3)
Scripture: Proverbs 3: 9. Honour the LORD with thy substance, and with the firstfruits of all thine increase: 10. So shall thy barns be filled with plenty, and thy presses shall burst out with new wine.
Beloved, in continuation of how to operate the law of sowing and reaping, we must ensure that our sowing is done to honour God not a ministry or man.
It is then your barn(your harvest) will be filled with plenty. So not operating according to the rules denies us our harvest.
What are the rules of sowing and reaping?
1. It must be motivated by love.
2. It must be done at the right time.
3. It must be done on the right soil
4. We must sow quality seeds.
5. It must be done willingly: Nobody pushes a responsible farmers to sow at the right time! Infact he is always ready waiting for the early rain. In the same vein, nobody should cajole you to give to your Maker(God).
For every service you attend, prepare your seeds before leaving your home. Don’t come to church and be looking for what to give! It must be well packaged from home. Do it wilingly!
Exodus 35: 5. Take ye from among you an offering unto the LORD: whosoever is of a willing heart, let him bring it, an offering of the LORD; gold, and silver, and brass,
6. It must be done cheerfully not with murmuring and complain(Deut. 28;47-48):
This rule is often neglected by most believers while sowing seeds, forgetting that God will check your heart before accepting anything from your hands. Please do it cheerfully.
2 Corinthians 9: 7. Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver.
7. It must be done in faith: If you practice the law without faith, you might just be approaching it with the mentality of gambling and we know gambling is a sin because it is not of faith. Consider it as a faith exercise not just a show.
Romans 14: 23. And he that doubteth is damned if he eat, because he eateth not of faith: for whatsoever is not of faith is sin.
8. It must be done bountifully: To sow bountifully means to sow generously. To sow sparingly means to be stingy.
2 Corinthians 9: 6. But this I say, He which soweth sparingly shall reap also sparingly; and he which soweth bountifully shall reap also bountifully.
9. It must be done tiredlessly: Don’t say I’m tired of giving seeds because, the one I gave before hasn’t produced results yet. You have to keep at it because God keeps the records and in due time He will certainly respond:
Galatians 6: 9. And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.
10. Finally, we must learn to water our seeds. No farmer plants crops and abandons the crops, proper attention must be given to it. So also our seeds must be attended to, by watering our seeds with the words of our mouth. The Bible said;
Proverbs 18: 20. A man’s belly shall be satisfied with the fruit of his mouth; and with the increase of his lips shall he be filled. 21. Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.
Beloved, there’s life and there’s death in your tongue, you can either use it to kill your seeds or use it to give life to your seeds, the choice is yours!
In conclusion, in every game there are rules and if you don’t play the game according to the rules then there’s no medal but when rules are adhered to certainly there’s crowning at the end. In the same vein, operate this law of sowing according to the rules and watch God prosper you in great dimensions.
Remember this : Heaven is real and hell is real. Don’t gamble with your eternal soul, give your heart to Jesus today.
– Father thank you for your word to me today.
– Lord I receive grace to abide by your word of sowing in Jesus name.
– I prophesy the release of hijacked blessing in the name of Jesus.
– Every power sitting on the throne of your blessings is dethroned now in the name of Jesus.
From your brother Alex
God bless you.