NO MATTER HOW OBEDIENT YOU ARE, IF YOU ARE NOT A SOUL WINNER, YOU ARE A DISOBEDIENT CHILD
A JOURNEY OF OBEDIENCE IS A JOURNEY THAT ENDS WITH ALL ROUND BLESSINGS.
GREAT MANIFESTATIONS ARE NOT JUST PRODUCTS OF INFORMATION BUT THEY ARE PRODUCTS OF APPLIED INFORMATION.
THE DIFFERENCE IN PEOPLE IS THE VOICE THEY TRUST.
EVERYWHERE OBEDIENCE WAS IN PLACE THERE IS LIFTING IN DISPLAY
POVERTY IS THE PRODUCT OF DISOBEDIENCE.
– Pastor Ibulu Odikibo Kingsley| Salvation Ministries Home of Success, 21 Days of Prayer and Fasting, Day 9
Topic: Power of Obedience (Pathway to Divine Lifting)
Power according to Papa is the ability to effect a change.
Pathway is the direction to which something or someone moves.
Divine lifting is simply God’s unlimited blessing. Praise the Lord!
Pathway to Divine Lifting is the ability to effect by taking the right direction to access God’s unlimited blessings.
God’s desire for us is to succeed, to prosper and increase. But God cannot decide for us, it is our decision to make either to succeed or not. 3rd John 2, obedience is the major ingredient in accessing God’s blessing. Obedience according to Papa is the practical adherence to God’s instruction, it is the behavior that is always respectful and mindful of laws and rules.
Obedience is doing what you know or doing what you’re told to do, it is following duly what God’s Word says irrespective of your present or prevailing circumstances. It is simply taking God’s word as your final authority and responding to its demand.
The Word of God is a combination of rules, laws, requests and instructions which must be obeyed to guarantee divine lifting in our Christian adventures. As we obey this simple instruction, I see you been lifted high in the name of Jesus. Our dominion in life is not possible without obedience. According to Papa, a journey of obedience is a journey that ends with all round blessings, it is a journey that ends well.
Isaiah 1:19, the goods of the land are already available but your obedience is required to access them. The goodness of the Lord will not make the land good; the land is already good but your obedience is required to access all of them.
God honours the obedient and he listens to the obedient. Papa is always obedient to God and God has honoured him on every side. God will honour you in the name of Jesus Christ.
Matthew 16-19A, obedience will reveal the right key for your way out for divine lifting, God has given you a lot of keys, it’s only obedience that can reveal the right key that will give the access to your divine lifting.
God will identify that key for you in the name of Jesus Christ. The most powerful lifestyle Jesus left for us is a life of obedience.
Philippians 2:8-9, Papa said “Obedience is the shortest access to the blessings of God” Job 36:11, you must serve God to go up. If you’re interested in going up then you must serve God, service is a pathway for lifting and greatness in the House of God.
Your service is not complete until you’re a soul winner, no matter how obedient you are, if you’re not a soul winner you’re a disobedient child.
Permit me to say this, if you’ve been in this Commission for 1 – 4 years and you’re not interested in Kingdom advancement prayers, you’re not interested in soul winning then you’re not saved. Even Papa no matter how busy his schedule is, he makes time to go out for soul winning every Saturday.
If soul winning is not an agenda for you, when next Papa is preaching and he makes an altar call, please come out so that we can do a proper follow up on you.
Papa said “Great manifestations are not just products of information but they are products of applied information. Knowing what to do and doing it guarantees your desired result. John 6:5, until you know what to do, divine lifting is not guaranteed, you must know what to do and you must not just know it, you must apply it.
THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT OBEDIENCE
1) Obedience must be done promptly. Delayed obedience is disobedience. Psalm 119:60.
2) It must be done cheerfully. Romans 7:22, you must obey and serve God cheerfully and joyfully.
It takes a cheerful heart to obey God’s instruction. Do not see God’s instructions as a burden else it will be difficult for you to obey. Also, do not murmur or grumble. Philippians 2:14, if you know the formulae of conversations? Just convert every murmuring and grumbling into obedience and you will succeed in the name of Jesus.
Burning passion and desire for the promotion of God’s Kingdom can provoke instruction for divine lifting, sometimes you don’t need to wait for divine instruction, look around the Kingdom of God if you have that burning passion and desire, you will know what to do for God, by so doing God will give you a divine direction because he knows your heart. You can only be cheerful to obedience when you are not keen to material things, just like what Papa said
3) It must be done consistently. The act of obedience must be done continually, it is not once and for all rather it should be once and again. Psalm 119:44.
FACTORS THAT TRIGGER OBEDIENCE
1) Love for God, if you love God, to obey him will not be difficult. If you find it difficult to obey God then you do not love him. 1st John 5: 3, John 14:15.
2) Trust in God. The difference in people is the voice they trust, nothing and nobody can change your life until you change the voice you honour. Which voice do you honour? It takes trust in God to obey God and to enjoy all round blessings, because God is not a man that he should lie.
It’s only the voice of God that you can listen to and he will not deceive you. Today, as you obey the voice of God and do all that you’re commanded I see your life going up in the mighty name of Jesus.
Trust is the absolute confidence and dependence in God, absolute confidence in God will make you obey him, we must have faith that stands in the integrity of God’s word that he cannot fail. Hebrews 11:16
3) Total submission. The finality of God’s word is to rule, order and direct every area of our lives when you are dead to self and alive to God, obeying God becomes very easy.
Jesus submitted his will to the will of his father and that made him to obey him in all circumstances and in every situation. John 12:24, you need to get to a point where anything God tells you; you are out to do it without delay. May God give you that grace to obey in the name of Jesus.
Papa said “Everywhere obedience was in place there is lifting in display” whenever the Holy Spirit says “Give” obey promptly and do not bind and cast such voice in order not to bind your destiny.
When such voices come obey them, the Devil cannot tell you to give. Anytime you hear giving, it is the voice of God, Glory Reign is just by the corner ask yourself what have I given? Am I in a service group? Have I done anything? Am I praying for the Kingdom? Ask yourself these questions even after today.
BENEFITS OF OBEDIENCE
1) it is the master key to all round blessings. Deuteronomy 28:1, I just saw two words in this scripture. The first one is “IF” if is a conditional word, so God cannot decide for you, if you want to be lifted up you do have a choice.
You have to obey him. The second word is “ALL” If you’re obeying him, you have to obey him in all. Physically, spiritually and financially you have to obey God, you cannot sow to God anyhow and you’re not in any service group that is disobedience and the moment you do this all the blessings are yours.
2) It is your ladder to a greater height. Deuteronomy 28:1
3) It guarantees unlimited prosperity and all-round blessings. Jude 36:11. Papa said “Poverty is the product of disobedience”
4) It makes you have good success. Joshua 1:8
5) It delivers the good things of life to you. Isaiah 1:19.
6) It provokes divine wisdom. Matthew 11:24-27.
7) It guarantees progress in life. Proverbs 4: 18.
Praise the Lord! As you hear all instructions and you take note of them and you obey them, every struggle in your life, career and business is over in the name of Jesus.
REASONS FOR DISOBEDIENCE
1) Lack of faith in God.
2) Tradition Mark 7:13
3) Willful disobedience like Saul. Some people no matter how you preach to them they will not obey.
4) Some people think that it is impossible to please God. 1st John 5:3.
5) Trust in self. 1st Corinthians 4:7. If God has given unto you, why then is it difficult for you to give back to God. Papa said “how long are you going to stay with those accumulations” it is better when you’re alive that you use all your resources for the promotion of the kingdom.