ANYONE AGAINST THE CHURCH IS GOD’S ENEMY.
WHOSOEVER HATES THE CHURCH AUTOMATICALLY HATES GOD
ANYONE TROUBLING US, GOD WILL TROUBLE THEM
SOME PEOPLE ONCE DEMOLISHED OUR FENCE AND NONE OF THEM IS ALIVE TODAY.
THEY ALL CAME DOWN.
ONE OF THEM FELL FROM AN AIRCRAFT AND DIED. WE DID NOT PUSH HIM. GOD HIMSELF PUSHED HIM DOWN.
-Pastor (Mrs) Peace Ibiyeomie at Salvation Ministries Home of Success| 1st Service
I thank the almighty God for giving me the privilege to be the person to bring this first word and I thank the servant of God, Papa he’s in our midst, God bless everyone in Jesus mighty name. None of us will go home the same, God will touch us at the point of our need in Jesus mighty name.
Topic: PRAISE FOR SUPERNATURAL VICTORY
The word victory connotes that there is war whether you know it or not. Ephesians 6:12, Matthew 16:18, Isaiah 8:9, Isaiah 60:18, Matthew 21:44, 1st John 5:19, whether you know it or not there are just some people that are just sad that Glory Reign is coming up, not that they are going to use their place nor using their resources for advert, they are just sad that why is Glory Reign coming up, every now and then it is Salvation Ministries we keep hearing about, we are not using your house nor resources, they are just displaying their wicked nature because it grieved God after creating man because the heart of a man is desperately wicked.
You don’t know what your next neighbour is thinking of, the heart of a man is wicked. Why? Why is it all about Salvation Ministries all the time? What is it about David Ibiyeomie?
Psalm 74:20, Our victory is sure because victory is our inheritance in Christ Jesus, victory is sure, whether they are sad or laughing whatever the case may be, victory is sure. 1st Corinthians 15:57, Victory is sure, Jesus is the head of Salvation Ministries.
So, in this service every mountain before Salvation Ministries, before David Ibiyeomie, before everyone of us globally must bow, they must be crushed today in the name of Jesus Christ, everyone that says Salvation Ministries will not move forward, such person will not move forward, anyone that are bittered and are thinking evil will never be able to execute their plans, as they are planning they will be dying one by one in the name of Jesus Christ.
What is Supernatural? Supernatural is something beyond the natural, it is something divine, not physical, that means that our warfare is not physical and they cannot be fought with physical things.
It is not Physical and we are not going to use physical means, you can’t go and be fighting people. 2nd Corinthians 10: 4, every stronghold must come down in the name of Jesus Christ. So, fighting spiritual battles with physical weapons will end in frustration and disaster but that will not be our portion in Jesus name.
What is Victory? Victory is simply the overcoming of an enemy, it is success against all odds and difficulties.
It is an act of defeating an enemy or opponent in a battle.
What is Praise? Praise is celebrating the faithfulness of God. It is boasting about who God is, what he has done and what he can do, praise is exalting God for his greatness with all your being in songs and dancing. Note, our victory is sure but we provoke it through praise. I want you to understand that praise is the one major way through which we stir and provoke God into action.
Our battle is not carnal, we are not going to go about beating people, we stir God up because he inhabits the praises of his people and he does wonderful things and it triggers him. Praise is a supernatural medium through which we hand over battles to God and we hand over this battle to God in the name of Jesus.
People of God know this, God will never intervene in any man’s situation until you stir him up.
Until you stir God up, he cannot do anything. Joshua 6:20, they shouted, they had to move, God can equally move the mountain but they had to move and praise God, they shouted and as they shouted and matched round the city the wall fell down and that is what will happen today, every mountain, every obstacles will fall down today In the mighty name of Jesus.
2nd Chronicles 20:1,12,17,21. Jehoshaphat was so afraid. God told him to gather people to sing, everyone after Salvation Ministries will go down in the name of Jesus Christ.
After God set an ambushment against them the three nations destroyed themselves, this is how our enemies will destroy each other. Why? Because praise provokes God into action, he brought down the mighty hands of God against the enemy, so will God destroy anyone that is after Salvation Ministries in the name of Jesus Christ.
Papa has taught us that Praise is a destructive and winning weapon. So, when we praise today we will win and God will destroy our enemies in the name of Jesus.
Our praise today will take another dimension, we are going to praise God particularly on Vengeance.
What is vengeance? Vengeance is an intense punishment afflicted in return for every wrong done to an individual. 2nd Thessalonians 1:6, Vengeance is you troubling your troubles, anyone troubling us God will trouble them today in the name of Jesus.
Vengeance is to repay somebody for an evil deed done and God is the one who is repaying. Exodus 14:13, Psalms 11:6, Matthew 21:44, Exodus 19:12B. Are we going to take hold of Cutlass and be killing people? No! It is God that will kill them.
1) To stop the wickedness of the wicked. Psalm 7;9A
2) It is ordained by God, some people are angry that we are talking about Vengeance, do you want people to Kill you? I like Vengeance, if you don’t like it then you can leave. I don’t like Christianity where I will be wounded, I don’t want to be a victim. Jesus died for everybody so I don’t need to die for anybody,if Jesus blood is not enough for you then you can leave. Deuteronomy 32:35,41, vengeance is ordained.
Anyone that is against the Church is God’s enemy. Jesus is the head of the Church, therefore an enemy of the Church is Jesus’ enemy and God’s enemy. Whoever that hates the Church automatically hates God. The adversary of the Church is God’s adversary.
3) It is our gateway to victory. Exodus 11: 1-7
4) Wickedness in the world is increasing everyday. So, we will not allow them to attack the Church, we will not allow them to attack anyone coming for Glory Reign, we will not allow it at all. We will not record any death or any evil in Salvation Ministries now and beyond in the name of Jesus.
5) To escape the operation and manipulation of the enemy. If you came for the Spiritual week of empowerment in December you would have seen that this is the point but I know that you did not remember. So, when the God of Vengeance shows up every operation gives up. God will destroy anybody aiming for your life in the name of Jesus. Psalm 63:9.
They will go down, they will bury themselves, evil will come upon them in the name of Jesus.
6) It gives us access to our breakthrough. Isaiah 45: 1-3
7) It establishes our all round Victory. Isaiah 61: 1-2.
HOW TO ENGAGE IN VICTORY PRAISE
1) See the opponent as nothing before God. If you want God to intervene you see them as nothing before God, you must learn to look down on the opposition and focus on the Word of God. Proverbs 23:7. In your heart, look down on them. Psalm 56:4.
2) Put your confidence in God. Remember David when he was before Goliath,he said the God that gave me victory over the Lion and the Bear will still bring you down. So, you remember the things that God has done before and you look at the opponent as somebody that must go down, do you remember the things that God has done for Salvation Ministries over and over again then we put our trust in him. Because God is not a man that should lie.
3) Understand that the battle is the Lord’s. Don’t go about fighting your neighbour that you’re a witch, you don’t use your physical hand to kill a witch, so you praise your way to the death of that agent of the devil. If you go and harrass anybody you will be summoned to Court, what you will do is that you will pray until they die. You pray and praise and hand them over to God and God will destroy them in the mighty name of Jesus.
4) Praise sacrificially. Hebrews 13:15 Sacrifice is going the extra mile not the usual.
5) Remind God of previous victories. For instance, remember the demolition of one of our fences. The people that did it, none of them is alive today.
Everyone that conspired to do that all of them came down, that happened years back. Nobody went to push him down from the aircraft. God pushed him down himself. When you push someone down and the person dies you will be arrested. But, God has his own way, can anybody arrest God?
WHAT TO EXPECT IN THIS PRAISE
Psalm 149:69, we are praising God that he may take vengeance against the enemies of Salvation Ministries, David Ibiyeomie and everyone of us globally.
God will execute Judgement on them, all saints have this honour from the Lord.
1) God will take over the battle.
2) To set ambushment against the wicked, armed robbers, wicked ones, kidnapper, agents of the Devil. Whomever they are, religious folks that said no, all of them,their informants that are planning to attack during the program globally
God will set ambushment against them.
3) God will put fear upon the enemies, the Devil and his Agents now and the future. God will take vengeance against anyone that has killed any members of Salvation Ministries all over.
4) Total Safety for Salvation Ministries and all genuine attendees travelling by air, land and sea globally.