PRAYER IS A PROOF OF YOUR TRUST IN THE LORD.
WHEN YOU TRUST IN GOD, HE DOES NOT JUST GIVE YOU WHAT IS YOURS, HE HELPS YOU TO DEFEND IT. HE ENSURES THAT NO DEVIL DIVERTS WHAT HE HAS GIVEN TO YOU.
- Pastor Paul Enenche on “Trust in The Lord” at Early Will I Seek You, The Glory Dome, Dunamis
Give the Lord a big clap of hand as you take your seat in the presence of God.
Psalm 16: 1-2, 5-6. The Lord bless His word in the name of Jesus.
Prayer is proof of trust in the Lord. We pray only because we trust Him and because we trust Him, there are a couple of things that He does for us.
Trust in the Lord will produce:
- Preservation from God
- The goodness of the Lord: This goodness extends to the archaic way of saying, ‘Every good thing that is in me came from you. There is nothing good in me beyond you’.
- Inheritance in God: Trust in the Lord delivers to us our inheritance in God.
- Defence of our Portion: ‘Thou maintainest my lot’ means you defend my portion. God does not just give you what is yours, He helps you to defend it, He helps you to secure it. He ensures that no devil diverts what He has given to you.
- A goodly heritage: It means what you received of God is good and it is transferrable to the next generation. You have an inheritance from God that is generationally transferrable. You don’t have useless children, you don’t have wastable children. That is what we are here for this morning.
- Psalm 118: 24
Father, thank you for your faithfulness and mercies. Thank you for the arrival of a new day. Be glorified Lord in Jesus name
- Isaiah 9: 8
Father, thank you for your precious word to us yesterday. Thank you for the life-transforming impact of the word. To you alone be all the praise Lord, in Jesus name.
- Jeremiah 29: 11
Father, thank you for the move of your power, presence and glory in our midst. Go ahead Lord, go all the way, Lord and fulfil your expectations for your Church, Dunamis in this season, Lord in Jesus name.
- Acts 2: 47, 2 Corinthians 4: 3-4
Father, we pray for the coming Sunday service. We pray for a massive harvest of souls, Lord in Jesus name. We ask that you open the eyes of the people of the land to see what you are doing in our midst in this season Lord and bring them in to worship you in this place, Lord in Jesus name.
- Luke 10: 19, Revelation 12: 11a
Father, we take authority over every device of the enemy to resist, hinder or antagonize the move of the Spirit in your Church, Dunamis in this season. We decree victory overall such attempt by the blood of the Lamb and the power of the Almighty in Jesus name.
- Lord, thank you Lord for your preservation over my life, over my family, over my destiny. Father none of us shall be cut-short before time by your preservation power. Lord, I receive preservation for my life and family. None of us shall be a victim of premature death, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, by my trust in you, I shall experience your goodness in the land of the living. All that see me and my family shall acknowledge that we are seeds whom God has blessed. Let it be visible Lord in the name of Jesus.
- Father, I connect my inheritance in you. I connect my family’s inheritance in you. As a church, we connect, our inheritance from you. By our trust in you, we receive what is ours from your hands, O Lord.
- Father, by my trust in you, I make demands on the defence of my portion. No devil shall contend with me for what belongs to me Lord. No devil shall distract or divert what is mine Lord.
- Father, my heritage is blessed, I have goodly heritage. My generation is blessed. My seed shall serve the Lord; they shall not be wasted. All my children are blessings, they are assets in the name of Jesus.
- Everything you are expecting this week, the week will not end until what you are expecting comes.
- Somebody, God is giving you a gift today.
- Everything that followed you from your youth is leaving you now returning back to hell.