TOPIC: PRAYING TO GET JUSTICE FROM THE COURT ROOM OF HEAVEN.
Scripture: Isaiah 33: 22. For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; he will save us.
Beloved, I welcome you to another Moment of Daily Encounter! It is wise for us to understand that the Lord does not always assume or appear as King.
There are times He appears as a Judge! So while doing our priestly ministry of prayer it is proper to understand when to approach the Lord as a King as a Judge.
According to our anchor scripture, the Bible says the Lord is our Judge! To be a judge leaves us with an information that there’s a court system similar to what we have here on earth. And today our focus is how to obtain justice from this court room of heaven.
How can you obtain justice in the place of prayer?
1. Understand that the Lord who is also your God is the Judge of this court(Isa.33:23). One whose throne is established in righteousness and is seated on the mercy seat, hence you are sure of justice:
Psalm 89: 14. Justice and judgment are the habitation of thy throne: mercy and truth shall go before thy face.
2. Understand that a judge can only render verdicts on the basis of
testimony given. Even though he may want to give in favour of
another, he, from his position of justice, can only render
verdicts based on what is testified. So it is in the courts of
Heaven with God as the Supreme Judge of all. The judgments
that come from the throne are always just and in agreement
with the testimony presented in the courts.
3. Approach the prayer like one approaching a court room. That means get your evidence/testimony ready before approaching this prayer.
What are the evidence/testimony to go with?
1. Evidence of the blood of Jesus: This is number one evidence to go with into the courtroom of heaven
Why the blood of Jesus?
A. It is because one of the testifiers in that courtroom is the blood! The Bible said when Cain killed Abel, the blood of Abel reported it in heaven(Gen.4:10). So also is every blood shed on earth testifying in the heavenly courtroom.
So If you were born into the family that has shed innocent blood and the blood is currently crying against you, go into this courtroom with the evidence of the blood of Jesus and demand for mercy.
Perhaps, you shed blood through abortion and that blood is currently crying against you please go to this court with the blood of Jesus and demand for mercy. Oh they levelled false allegations against you, go into this courtroom with the blood and you will certainly be vindicated.
B. It is because the blood of Jesus speaks! So where justice is being demanded the blood speaks by saying I died for this reason.
Hebrews 12: 24. And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.
C. It is because the blood of Jesus blots out written judgement:
Colossians 2: 14. Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;
So, if the devil wrote an accusation against you, demanding death sentence, the blood will blot it out! If it was accusation of transgressions and by heaven’s justice system you were supposed to be punished but the blood comes in and blots it out.
Beloved, you can approach the heavenly court, with the evidence of the blood and get justice today.
2. Evidence of the written word.
Remember this: Heaven is real and hell is real. The decision of where to spend eternity is best made now, give your heart to Jesus today.
– Father thank you for your word to me today.
– Father by the blood of Jesus, vindicate me today in the name of Jesus.
– I declare an end has come to the activities of wasters as a result of blood shed in your life and family in the name of Jesus.
– I declare every written judgement against you this year is hereby cancelled in the name of Jesus.
From your brother Alex
God bless you real good.