POVERTY IS AN ISSUE! SEEKING THE LORD RESCUES THE POOR MAN FROM WRETCHEDNESS AND EMPTY HANDEDNESS.
-Dr Paul Enenche on EARLY WILL I SEEK YOU at the Glory Dome
Somebody excited here, give the Lord a big clap and a louder shout of praise and be comfortably seated in the presence of the Lord
I welcome you all this morning and everyone watching online all over the world.
I will bless the Lord at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth.
My soul shall make her boast in the Lord: the humble shall hear thereof, and be glad.
O magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt his name together.
I sought the Lord and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.
They looked unto him, and were lightened: and their faces were not ashamed.
This poor man cried, and the Lord heard him, and saved him out of all his troubles.
The angel of the LORD encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them.
The Lord bless His word in Jesus name
It is the value of seeking the Lord. Many times, people of the world think that we waste our time seeking the Lord, No! What happens when we seek the Lord?
1. To seek the Lord is to be heard by him. I sought the Lord and he heard me he heard me. To seek the Lord is to be heard by Him.
2. To seek the Lord is to be delivered from all your fears, all your fears. People have one fear or the other: supposing I don’t get married on time supposing my children don’t turn out well supposing this, supposing that. To seek the Lord is to be delivered from all your fears .He said he delivered me from all my fears. Today, somebody shall be delivered from every fear.
3. To seek the Lord (that is to look up to Him) is to be lightened by him to be lightened and they were lightened and that is they connected light, light came, light came, light came! Where they were in darkness, light came. Where they were looking for direction, light came as they sought the Lord.
4. Also, to seek the Lord is to be rescued from shame. Their faces were not ashamed. Many times, people are wondering: Lord please I don’t want to be ashamed; I don’t want my enemies to laugh at me; I don’t want those who think I’m wasting my time going to church to laugh at me. It is to be rescued from shame. Somebody shall be rescued like that this morning in the name of Jesus Christ.
5. To seek the Lord is to be rescued from empty handedness. It says this poor man cried, so the poverty was an issue. This empty handed person cried and the Lord heard him. It is to be rescued from empty handedness and wretchedness. There are people who do everything and no matter what they do, the wretchedness remains. It is to be rescued from empty-handedness; to be rescued from wretchedness.
6. In addition, to seek the Lord is to be delivered from all your troubles. The first thing He delivered you from was all your fears and now he’s delivering you from all your troubles. That is verse 6, all troubles there maybe one trouble or the other in one area or the other; and as we seek the Lord, he delivers us from all troubles, troubles all troubles!
7. To seek the Lord is to activate the ministry of Angels. It is to activate the ministry of Angels. It says the Angel of the Lord encampeth round about them that fear him. Angelic Ministries is active around those who know how to seek the Lord. Elijah was a man of prayer and he had Angels round about him. Daniel was a man of prayer and angels were abundant in his life. It is to activate the ministry of Angels.
8. Finally, to seek the Lord is to experience safety. By the ministry of angels, He delivereth them from all their troubles. The angel of the Lord encampeth round about them and delivereth them. It is to experience safety by the ministry of Angels.
This morning, I believe that there is someone here today who has come to seek the Lord today and whatever is your fear: the fear for your life fear for your family fear for your children; your deliverance from those fears are declared today in the name of Jesus Christ! Everyone in need of light for direction, that light is coming for you today in the name of Jesus Christ! No shame, no empty-handedness, no trouble shall be able to survive around you and above all, the ministry of Angels for deliverance, that is your portion in Jesus name. Stand up on your feet and let us appreciate him for this sharp Word.
1. Father, thank you for your goodness and mercy, thank you for the healings, miracles and wonders at the Healing and Deliverance service yesterday. Psalms 103:1-2
2. Father, we ask for the explosion of your principles, power and presence at the communion service in Jesus name, Lord do what only you can do in Jesus name. Isaiah 9:8
3. Father, give us a revival of truth and righteousness in our nation Nigeria. Cause the truth of your word to spring out and prosper in our land so that righteousness can look down from heaven Psalms. 85:10-11
4. Father, we ask for the full operation of the consuming fire at the Mid Year Cross over service. We ask that no affliction or condition escapes the fire that night in the name of Jesus. Joel 2:3
5. Father, we ask that you break your silence over our nation Nigeria and prevail over the enemies of our land. Father, devour and destroy the enemies of our land and give the land rest in the name of Jesus! Isaiah 42:13-16
We shall hear news as we enter into the second half of the year
Lift up your voice and say father, I have sought you, I am seeking you today, I am delivered from all my fears, I receive rescue from every trouble around my life.
I receive the ministry of angels today; I receive safety today in the name of Jesus.
I receive total freedom from every fear, every trouble in my life. Father I hand over every area of fear and trouble in my life to you. Talk to the Lord, call out those areas of fears in your life and hand it over to him
Stand up on your feet and give the Lord a shout of praise.
Every embargo on your life and your family is lifted in the name of Jesus
I prophesy to you today your fears are gone
Your troubles are gone
The systems are under pressure of loss of sleep and rest until what is yours is released
Go forth and return with your testimonies
The Lord bless you and keep you, cause his face to shine upon you and be gracious unto you!