This is a very powerful and spirit filled sermon form Dr Pastor Paul Enenche, the Senior Pastor of Dunamis International Gospel Center, God’s servant as preached so many live transforming messages, but i believe this is a major one, it will bless you in no small way, we have put the sermon in a written form to ease your understanding, be blessed as you read.
- Receive Faith Instruction that is the instruction of the word. Faith cometh by hearing and by hearing of the word of God. What you receive by instruction affect what you believe. The bankruptcy of word equals the bankruptcy of faith. Faith cannot be full if the word is empty. Be connected to the reading and the studying of the word.
- Access Word Revelation: Instruction proceeds to revelation. Faith cometh by hearing and by hearing. The first hearing is instruction and the second hearing is revelation. Faith cometh by receiving the instruction and revelation. Don’t stop at reading at reading the word, proceed until you see something out of the word. Faith is fed by rhema – rhema is the food of faith. Psalm 119:18. What you see out of the book determines what you see out of life. When you see it you know.
- Possess Heart Conviction: This is the dynamics of faith. A chain-like system.The faith instruction is to lead to word revelation and the revelation leads to conviction. That is persuasion beyond confusion. Heart conviction — That is persuasion beyond dissuasion. When you speak it is the force of the conviction with which you speak that the devil hears.
- Release Faith Declaration: You don’t believe until you can declare it. 2 Corinthians 4:13. You don’t until you can boldly declare to your own hearing, to the hearing of the devil and to the hearing of those who will laugh at you. Your conviction is not strong if your declaration is not bold. The difference between confession and declaration is declaration is a statement of your position. Declaration is the elder brother of confession.
- Operate the Faith Mindset: To make work, operate the faith mindset. The faith mindset is victory mindset. The faith mindset is a superiority mindset. The faith mindset is a giver’s not a beggar’s mindset. Mentality determines reality. “For as he thinketh in his heart so is he” (Proverbs 23:7). Until thought changes result never change. Until thought changes actions never change Thought quality determines life quality. The word comes and changes your mind. Mindset affects lifestyle.
- Maintain Faith Vision: What you see determines what you seize, what you picture determines what you capture. What crosses your mind determines what crosses your life. What is beyond your view is beyond your reach. Vision determines manifestation. Faith pictures the scriptures and ventures to capture the reality of the picture. Ephesians 3:20. Imagination determines destination. What you cannot imagine does not emerge. When your heart is empty – your future is empty. It takes a loaded mind to have a loaded future. What is not clear to you is not there for you. What you don’t see coming never comes. Faith is not just a belief it is a picture (Hebrews 11:27). In the realm of faith results don’t shock you. Because you always see it coming. You’ll be grateful but you won’t be shocked. You can’t see and seize it. To visualize it is to realize it.
- Produce Faith Action: Faith actions are actions that line up with the word. Actions that confirm that you believe. Actions that accept responsibility – your part. Faith is responsibility. Any faith that puts all result in the hand of God is an irresponsible faith. You identify what to do from the scriptures to make God do His part. Every provision of scriptures is connected with conditions. “And they went forth, and preached everywhere, the Lord working with them, and confirming the word with signs following. Amen” (Mark 16:20). God moves with movers. You want to see the move of God make a move. The journey of faith is like a game of chess. One person moves and you don’t beg the other person to move. You move and God moves.
- Engage in Faith Praise: you don’t believe until you are praising. Psalm 106:12. To confirm that you know God is true and what He says will come to pass – you are praising and dancing. Jesus gave thanks for the five loaves of bread and two fishes and He also gave thanks first at the tomb of Lazarus. Praise is the proof of faith. The absence of praise is because of the abundance of doubt.
- Celebrate Faith Confirmation or Testimonies: Testimonies are faith builders. They are faith boosters. Whatever God does to one person is clue to what He wants to do for anybody. Testimonies have reproductive capacities. Testimonies are prophetic missiles. Don’t get angry when God is doing a thing for someone else – someone’s testimony is another person’s prophecy. Because “…the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy” (Revelation 19:10c).
- Maintain Faith Association: Association brings assimilation. Association affects conviction. Who you walk with determines what you can believe. Company affects mindset. People who hang together think alike. The right conviction can be destroyed by the wrong association. Are you a Lion? Don’t hang around with dogs? Are an eagle? Avoid the pathway of chickens. It takes iron to sharpen. Iron can’t be sharpened by faith. Faith people hang together. Your association determines your acceleration — how fast you move. So you must always maintain faith association. When you see Shadrach, you see Meshach and Abed-Nego alongside; when you see Peter, you see James and John. You don’t see Peter and Judas. You don’t see James and Thomas.
- Activate Faith Boldness by the Spirit: 2 Timothy 1:6 – 7 and Acts 4:21. The Holy Spirit is a sponsor of the audacity of faith. No wonder the scriptures says “Building yourself up in the most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost” (Jude 1:20).
- Maintain Faith Boldness by Uprightness: “The wicked flee when no man pursueth but the righteous are as bold as a lion” (Proverbs 28:1). Righteous in the original Hebrew is translated as righteous — in conduct and character. Your character determines your confidence. Your conduct determines your courage. You have nothing to fear if you have nothing to hide. Integrity facilities audacity. Iniquity destroys audacity. Iniquity brings timidity. Uprightness – the boldness of faith. Jesus said “…the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me” (John 14:30).
- Refuse Confidence in Man: If you want faith to work, look away from man. “They looked up to Him and their faces were lightened” (Psalm 34:5).
Trust in man is a curse. Confidence in man is a curse. When you look up to man, you have looked away from God. You have two (2) eyes – and can you make one look up and the other look down? You can’t look up to God and man at the same time. It is either you are looking up to God or you look to man. When you see people as sponsor, you have disconnected the release of God because He will never share His glory with anyone.
You can download the Audio version of this Sermon here.
Share with friends.