SOCIAL MEDIA CRITICS, STOP LISTENING TO THE WORD OF GOD TO CRITICIZE!
LISTEN TO BE BLESSED!
RUSHING HOME BEFORE THE SERVICE IS OVER IS A SIGN OF POVERTY
YOUR PERSPECTIVE WILL DETERMINE HOW YOU UNDERSTAND THE WORD OF GOD. STOP LOOKING FOR NEGATIVES.
YOUR SITUATION MUST CHANGE FOR A TESTIMONY
- Pastor David Ibiyeomie.
This man said he came to 2018 Owerri Miracle Crusade and after the teaching. I said don’t go till the end of the service, going away is a sign of poverty. The boy said let him stay, So it’s poor men that leave early.
When he heard that he stayed, some people would have gotten angry.
- That’s why you have to be very careful when the Word is going on. If you hear God’s word from negative, you always want to find fault. As I said going away early is poverty, some people would have said ” why would he say that, no be every body wen go early be poor man”.
- Some people are very funny, you won’t see the positive side. Except you are a social media critic, some people specialize in this, as we are doing service now, some people are in front of their television, they are not hearing what I am teaching.
- They are looking for what I will say so they can pick one funny thing. Their own work is not to be blessed, their own work is just to sit in front of TV. If you are part of them, off your TV oh or off your social media. Listen to the part where you will be blessed. If you have being poor since you have being a critic and you are still poor then listen to me my friend.
That is not what you should be doing, you should be talking about how to get miracles. Some people are just sitting in front of their tablet, finding one thing I will say and they just pick that thing and misinterpret it.
If you are like that, from today repent and hear the part that will bless you.
This boy did not get angry, he didn’t say “Ah! Why will he say those who are leaving early are poor poeple?”.
He didn’t get angry. I said if you leave early it’s a sign you are poor, if you have your car you won’t be rushing. He saw it from that light.
It’s when you are poor that you will be saying they will close gate. If it is your house will they close gate? The young man saw it from that perspective and said I am going to stay till the end of service. Miracle is not only sick getting healed, that is part of it.
After this service, this was 2018. He said he trekked home and rain fell and he walked inside the water to his house to tell you how that kind of environment will be. A house where you trek inside water to get home, you should know that kind of house. By 2019 he bought six cars.
Do you like that kind of miracle? He did not just jack up of poverty, he made progress. For him to buy six cars he must have small change. You can’t buy six cars and be broke. From no car to six cars. This is two weeks ago testimony oh. Owerri was two weeks ago, last week was UNIPORT.
- The next person that will testify shall be you.
- You will not only jack up, you will make progress.
Say my situation must change for a testimony. Jesus will make your story change in the name of Jesus. Anytime Jesus comes is always the perfect time.