#April2022 #DIGCTestimoniesAndThanksgivingService #OurMonthOfFaithForOverflowingGraceAndGlory #OurYearOfOverflowingGraceAndGlory
APRIL 2022 TESTIMONIES AND THANKSGIVING SERVICE – SUNDAY 24TH APRIL 2022
ANCHOR SCRIPTURE(S): 1JOHN 5:4; ROMANS 10:8.
MESSAGE TOPIC: THE FORCE OF FAITH (1&2).
By: Dr Paul Enenche.
SERVICE OBJECTIVE(S): Understanding what faith entails
From this study we trust to move faith from the mystical realm to the practical realm
THINGS THAT DEPEND ON OUR FAITH:
1. Our Victory (1John 5:4; Eph. 6:16)
2. Our Life (Hab. 2:4; Rom. 1:17)
3. Our health and wholeness (Matt. 9:22, Mark 10:52; Mark 5:34; Luke 17:19)
4. Our stand and stability in life (Rom. 5:2, 1 Cor. 16:13; Rom. 11:20; 2 Cor. 1:24)
THE FAITH PROCESS:
1. Word Revelation/ Word Insight (Rom. 10:8, 17, Acts 6:7; Mark. 4:14)
Faith begins when you arrive at the Word point
Faith begins when you know the position of God from the Scripture
The Word of God is the seed of faith (Luke 8:11, 1Pet. 1:23)
Any area of life where you need the harvest, fruit and result, in that area, locate Seed-Word
If you are not standing on the Word, you are not standing in faith
2. Heart conviction (Rom. 10:10, Mark 9:23, Acts 14:8-10; Mark 5:27-28)
You cannot believe the wrong thing and see the right result
Whatever you hear or see in the Bible is meant to impart you with belief
3. Mindset transformation (Rom. 12:1-2, Gen. 14:21-23, John 6:5-6, Prov. 4:23, 23:7; Acts 4:13; 2 Cor. 5:17-18; Phil. 3:20; 4:19)
Faith people have different mindset from normal people
When you see things out of the Word, it affects your way of thinking (John 6:5-6)
You cannot get new light and still be thinking old thoughts
If your mindset has not changed then faith is not in view
4. Vision impartation (Hab. 2:1, 2 Cor. 4:17-18, Eph. 3:20; Gen. 13:14-15, Eph. 3:20; Heb. 11:27; Ps. 128:1-3)
Vision impartation is seeing where God wants you to be
People should beware what they see because whether positive or negative, it will surely come to pass
Let the Scripture becomes your picture and it will frame your future
Seeing the invisible is a dimension of faith and seeing the invisible becomes key to seeing the impossible
If you can see it, God will deliver it (Gen. 13:15, Eph. 3:20)
It is when people see the invisible that they step into the impossible
When God says things He expects you to see things
When you pray, pray the outcome
5. Forceful declaration (2Cor. 4:13; Num. 14:28; Dan. 3:16-17; Num. 13:30; 14:10-12; 1 Sam. 17:37, 45-48; Job 14:14; Isa. 44:26)
This is forceful, faith-filled declaration of what you have seen in Scripture; it is what you believe, what you can see and picture
Declaration is the proof of conviction
If you can’t declare it then it means you don’t believe it
What you say determines what you see; confession determines possession
Your destiny is at the mercy of your declaration; until your mouth is open your future remains closed
What is not declared cannot be cleared; What is not declared is not confirmed
6. Corresponding action (Jam. 2:26; Mark 5:25-27; Luke 17:12-14; Jam. 2:17-18,26)
Corresponding action is behaving your belief
All faith must be backed with action
When declaration is merged with action, the outcome is manifestation, and in the journey of faith, action is the switch of power
Faith is potent only with action, it is impotent where there is no action
DIMENSIONS OF THE WORKS OF FAITH:
6a. The works of responsibility (Ex. 23:25; Deut. 28:1; Mal. 3:10)
This is doing your part for God to do His part
6b. Works of reality (Phil. 4:19)
Here, you function in the reality of your expectation
For example, If you believe God has a job for you, you refuse to sit at home; you step out of the house
7. Excited celebration (Ps. 106:12; 1 Pet. 1:8; John 6:11; 11:41)
If you saw it in the Bible and you believe it in your heart, and it has changed your mind, and you can see the picture of it and you can move in corresponding action, then you will explode in celebration
Not everything available is visible
The fact that you cannot see them does not mean they don’t exist; you can celebrate them into manifestation
WHY DO WE PRAISE?
7a. We praise to confirm our belief (Ps. 106:12)
7b. We praise and give thanks to activate release (1 Tim. 4:4)
If you can thank and appreciate enough, what God has released for you will drop for you.
8. Steadfast determination (Heb. 6:12; Job 14:14; Eph. 6:12-14; Heb. 10:35-39)
Steadfast determination is unflinching persistence; pertinacity, endurance, resolve, firmness of purpose, doggedness, obstinacy, the stubbornness of the bulldog
8a. Persistence wears out resistance (Job 14:14)
8b. Persistence keeps you standing until the result is due (Gal. 6:9).
Apply your life to the faith force cycle and get ready for a life of explosive results
Father, thank You for Your Word to us today. To You be all the glory Lord, in Jesus’ Name.
– In the Name of Jesus, whatever is yours that the devil took from you, in this season, they are returned!
– The God who gives chances to the chanceless is giving you a chance now!
– Your story is changing
– Every altar of premature death is set on fire!
– By the end of this service your faith is coming alive!
– Something that you cannot yet see but that you are celebrating is coming for you now!