THE HOUR OF PRAYER IS THE HOUR OF DELIVERANCE FROM AGELONG CAPTIVITY
ANYTHING THAT HAS FOLLOWED YOU FROM YOUR MOTHER’S WOMB IS ARRESTED TODAY IN THE NAME OF JESUS.
– Dr. Paul Enenche on “The Hour of Prayer” at Early Will I Seek Thee.
Acts 3: 1-7
We are here in our hour of prayer, 6am-7am and there are things that expected to happen during the hour of prayer. What are the kinds of things we expect at the hour of prayer?
1. The Release of Power: The apostles stepped in at the hour of prayer and there was an instant release of power.
2. Deliverance from Agelong Captivity: What this man was suffering followed him from the womb of his mother. Today, somebody will experience practical power.
Today, anything that has followed anyone from the womb of his/her mother shall be arrested in the name of Jesus.
3. Deliverance from Liability Experience: They carried him daily to ask for alms. From today, I prophesy, whatever has made you a burden to your generation, it is over forever.
4. Realization of Expectations: He looked at them expecting to receive something. The hour of prayer is the hour where our expectations are realized.
5. The Release of Impartation: He put his hand in his hand and jerked him off by power; the release of impartation.
Somebody get ready because God is about to drop something on your life, get ready for the release of power, get ready for deliverance from agelong captivities, get ready for deliverance from liability existence, get ready for the realization of your expectations this morning and get ready for the release of impartation.
1. Father, thank you for this morning. Thank you for your goodness and your mercies through this week. To you be all the praise O Lord in the name of Jesus – Psalm 100: 4.
2. Father, thank you for the testimonies, healings, miracles, signs and wonders this week. Thank you Lord, in the name of Jesus – Psalm 92: 1-2.
3. Father, thank you for the rain of revival. Let this rain become a flood that will overrun the earth and drown everything that will stand in the way of your move in the name of Jesus – Genesis 7: 11.
4. Father, in the name of Jesus, we ask for the empowerment of our harvest tools and effort for a massive harvest of souls in this season, O Lord in the name of Jesus – Luke 5: 4-5.
5. Father, I ask that your perfect plan and purpose be fulfilled for my life, for my family, for the Church, for Dunamis, for the Nation, for Nigeria, in Jesus name. Lord, we ask that every demonic and diabolic agenda concerning your people in the nation be frustrated– Lamentations 3:35-37.
1. Father, I pray for the release of power for my life, for my family, for my Church, for our Nation. Father, in this hour of prayer, I connect for the release of power now in the name of Jesus.
2. Every agelong captivity of my life, every agelong captivity that followed me from the womb of my mother, expire now in the name of Jesus.
3. Father, in this hour of prayer, I receive complete deliverance from liability experience. I receive it now in the name of Jesus.
4. Father in this hour of prayer, I make demands on the realization and manifestation of all my expectations now in the name of Jesus.
5. Father, I receive needed impartation now. I receive impartation for acceleration, I receive impartation for transformation now.
– Anybody who says over their dead body will you be promoted or become what God wants you to be, if they don’t repent, they shall be laid to rest.
– The cycle of evil over your life is broken, the cycle of disaster is broken in the name of Jesus.
– No false accusation shall succeed against you
– Every plan or conspiracy to put you in a trap is cancelled.