TOPIC: THE IMPLICATIONS OF BEING IN A RELATIONSHIP
Scripture: Proverbs 13: 20. He that walketh with wise men shall be wise: but a companion of fools shall be destroyed.
Beloved, I welcome you to another Moment of Daily Encounter! We continue what we started yesterday on how to tap into the treasures in man!
We established that we have to receive men as gifts and also through our association with that man, there are certain implications which is the subject of our meditation today.
What are the implications of being in relationship with a man?
1. It has both positive and negative impact and as such determines your success and failures in life and destiny(details of this in yesterday’s meditation).
2. It determines what your life can receive/access per time: Things and persons you can access depends on whom you are in relationship with!
There are some persons you associate with and your life begins to access several opportunities.
For example you can’t be in relationship with a president or governor and not access several persons. There are those who got a job without interview, it was on the basis of their advantageous connection.
3. It determines what you can purchase per time: Association/relationship are like currencies that you can use to purchase items.e.g When I was running a shop some years back, I had a personal relationship with the distributor such that whatever amount of goods I desired, I could quietly pick them up and return the money at a stipulated time when I must have sold the goods. Beloved, it is not only money you can use to purchase items, relationships can act like a currency.
4. It determines what you can draw into your life. This is why our anchor scripture says:
Proverbs 13: 20. He that walketh with wise men shall be wise: but a companion of fools shall be destroyed .
Your association with a foolish person automatically attracts foolishness into your life. You don’t need to say I don’t want to be a fool, it is your association that determines what you become.
It will interest you to know that there are several Christians who buy demons by virtue of their relationship with a demon possessed person.
You wonder why God said shun all forms of illicit sexual affairs yet many believers have refused to obey !
1 Corinthians 6: 18. Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that commiteth fornication sinneth against his own body. 19. What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?
Sex opens you up to the spirit of the one you are having it with(1Cor.6:16-17)! So if the person carries a cursed spirit, you automatically buy into it.
For those who feel they are being denied from pleasure when they are asked to stay pure, please understand that you don’t only have pleasure, other things that goes with it are sickness and diseases as well spirit taking advantage of you.
I have been asked by a Christian sister this question “is there any thing wrong with having a relationship with Moslems?”
The idea of having a relationship that will lead to marriage with someone who is not of the same faith with you is answered in the Bible:
2 Corinthians 6: 14. Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? 15. And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?
Beloved, if it is the issues of marital relationship, you can see the Bible sounding No! No! The word infidel in verse 15 means someone who is not of the same faith with you.
So if you are contemplating it before, God has brought you a word of deliverance today, don’t try it because your relationship with someone whom you call a life partner will either slow down your life or accelerate it.
Remember this: Heaven is real and hell is real. Those that reject Jesus now will regret it in eternity. Give your heart to Jesus today.
– Father thank you for your word to me today.
– Lord I receive grace to be careful of whom to be in relationship with in Jesus name.
– I declare every one who is tied down by wrong relationships is loosed right now in the name of Jesus.
– May you be delivered from wrong relationships that is capable of buying you calamities and woes in the name of Jesus.
From your brother Alex
God bless you.