I HEARD FROM BISHOP DAVID OYEDEPO THAT THE LAST DAY OF EVERY FAST IS EVERYBODY’S DAY- Dr. Paul Enenche on
“The Last Day of the Feast ” at EARLY WILL I SEEK THEE (The Dunamis Glory Dome)
There is something to gain when you sacrifice food.
The last day of the feast answers to desperate desire
Be seated in the presence of the lord. How many of you know that fasting is a spiritual feasting? While you are fasting in the physical, you are feasting in the spiritual.
Through food, Adam lost something; through food, Esau lost something. So,there is something to gain when you sacrifice food. John 7:37-38
In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink.
He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.
There are three things to note in the last day of every feast.
1. I heard this from God’s servant, Bishop David Oyedepo first. The last day is every man’s day, everybody’s day.
There is a divine allocation, divine visitation and provision designed for everybody.
So, it is important to go through this day. It means this last day is not permitted to end until something happens to everybody.
2. The last day of the feast answers to desperate desire. The provision, the allocation, the visitation will not just happen because you came; it will happen because you are desperate.
In the last day of the feast, the provisions, the allocation, the visitation of the will only answer to desperate desire. Hear this, this day cannot end until something changes.
3. The provision, the allocation and visitations of the last day of the feast happen on the frequency of absolute faith in God.
This is everybody’s day, my faith is in place and something must happen.
The first fasting I did was in 1979. The breaking was by 12:00 midnight because that’s the official end of the day.
So, before 12 midnight tonight, definite visitation, definite transformation will happen for somebody in Jesus’name.
Say after me, today is my day, the first day may be for somebody else but today is everybody’s day and today is my day. I am receiving my visitation, no devil can change it. No devil can shift it no devil can adjust it.
Stand to your feet everywhere you are, if you believe today is your day, lift up your voice and begin to appreciate Him.
1. Father thank you for this seventh day of this Media glory fast thank you Lord for awesome testimonies of your acts among us to you alone be all the praise in the name of Jesus Psalm 105:1-2
2. Father, thank You Lord for Your grace, mercy and faithfulness that helped us through the fast. To You alone be all the praise, in Jesus’name. Psalm 136:1-4
3. Father, we ask that on this 7th day of the fast, You will perfect what remains in Jesus’ name. Father, perfect all that needs to be perfected in my life, family, the Church, Dunamis and the Nation, Nigeria in Jesus’name. Psalm 138:8
4. Father, we ask that You will take Your place in the Preservation Service today. Lord, place Your seal of preservation on every participant in Jesus’name. Psalm 105:12-15
5. Father, let no one step out of this fast the same way they stepped into it. Give my life, family, the Church, Dunamis, and our Nation, Nigeria, testimonies from this fast in Jesus’name. Ezekiel 46:9
I announce today, every tormenting demon from hell that is after your life, your destiny, your family, today, that yoke is broken
There is a sword of judgement in the air, anything that needs to be judged around your life will not escape in Jesus’name.
Everything the devil took from you before now is restored unto you in Jesus’name.
You will return this evening with multiplied testimonies in the name of Jesus!
Spread the love