Spread the love
TOPIC: THE NATURAL LAWS OF PROSPERITY
Scripture: Proverbs 18: 16. A man’s gift maketh room for him, and bringeth him before great men.
Beloved, I welcome you to another Moment of Daily Encounter! Our prosperity will not be sustained if we don’t understand the natural laws that support the spiritual laws of sowing and reaping. Today we shall examine the concept of value as a natural law.
What do we mean by value?
Value simply means the sum total of your worth! It is your ability to solve problems and proffer solutions to varied problems of humanity and in turn you will be rewarded.
From our anchor scripture we observe that a man’s gift makes room for him! Our gifts are the values we add to life!
Our greatest challenge therefore is inability to discover what we have to offer. Great men of stature are men who know what they have and have been able to package it for rewards. Peter said:
Acts 3: 6. Then Peter said, Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk.
Beloved, look inward, there’s something inside you that you can offer your generation.
It is when you offer something that you be rewarded for it. In the school of prosperity, you must offer value to be rewarded, and usually you’re rewarded with money! It is the value you have that can create goods or render services. Therefore if you don’t have anything to offer, money may be running away from you.
What are the values a believer has?
1. Your gift (Prov. 18:16): There’s no child of God who is without giftings. We must identify our gifts and be able to package it for a reward.
2. Anointing(Acts 3:3): This is the greatest value of a believer, with your anointing you can solve human problems that science and technology cannot. The higher the anointing the higher your value.
3. Training(Dan.1:17): All the training you have acquired in life are meant to add value to your life. If properly package, they can bring you rewards.
4. Skills: It was David’s skills that took him to the palace and he was awesomely rewarded.
1 Samuel 16: 18. Then answered one of the servants, and said, Behold, I have seen a son of Jesse the Bethlehemite, that is cunning in playing, and a mighty valiant man, and a man of war, and prudent in matters, and a comely person, and the LORD is with him.
Similarly, some of us have leadership skills, some marketing skills, some communication skills, some in musical instruments etc
5. Your experience(Gen.30:27): Some of us have had terrible experiences in life. Those experiences add up to your values in life.
This explains why in seeking for an applicant to fill up a vacant position, the employer will seek for experienced hands. I remember ythen as a fresher from school, looking for job everywhere, all the employers were always looking for 5-10years experience!
Some of us had to work for free in order to gain experience! So don’t despise your experiences in life because they add up to your value.
Beloved, there is an ability in you that you can offer for money!
If you are not a success, your failure can be packaged into something meaningful that others who don’t want to be a failure can look into and it will in turn get you rewarded.
If your value must be more rewarding, then ;
A. Develop your skills! Don’t say I can cook when your cooking skills cannot be accepted by kings. Whatever skills you have sharpen it.
B. Acquire more training, go to school where necessary and be positioned for Jesus to bless you.
C. Acquire the anointing of the Holy Spirit! Invest in prayer and get to know the Holy Spirit.
This speaks of the degree to which you have been able to develop your value. To be competent means you possess the ability to surpass ordinary standard. It is excellence, mastery and leadership quality extremely accurate.
In conclusion, adding value to lives is the secret of continuous prosperity in this kingdom because nobody pays you for doing nothing!
Therefore ensure the value you have to offer is fully developed and that by it is what makes you competent in whatever you have to deliver as value.
Remember this: Heaven is real and hell is real. The decision to spend eternity with God begins now, give your heart to Jesus today.
– Father thank you for your word to me today.
– Lord I receive grace to give value to my world in the name of Jesus.
– I prophesy the release of grace for creativity and being able to add value to your world in the name of Jesus.
– I decree as many that have been adding value to lives that have not been rewarded, your time has come, you shall be rewarded from today in the name of Jesus.
From your brother Alex
God bless you real good.