“WHEN YOU RECOGNISE THE ONE WHO IS IN CONTROL, NOTHING CAN GET OUT OF CONTROL”.- Dr Paul Enenche on
“The Value and Goodness of Thanksgiving”. at Early Will I Seek Thee (The Dunamis Glory Dome)
Psalm 92: 1-2
It is a good thing to give thanks unto the Lord, and to sing praises unto thy name, O Most High:
To shew forth thy lovingkindness in the morning, and thy faithfulness every night,
We will be looking at thanksgiving this morning, the value and goodness of thanksgiving.
1. Thanksgiving recognises the insufficiency of man and the all-sufficiency of God.
When you’re giving thanks, you are saying without God you I’ll be nothing. It recognises the insufficiency of man and the all-sufficiency of God.
2. Thanksgiving recognises the sovereignty of God. The sovereignty of God means that God is in charge. When you recognise the One who is in control, nothing can get out of control. At the place of thanksgiving, nothing is permitted to get out of control.
3. Thanksgiving recognises God as the source of all good things. This means that anything good in my life is God. If you can recognise the source, you will never lack resources
4. Thanksgiving establishes his blessings and mercies already received. When you give God thanks, you concretise what He already did; that means no devil is permitted to tamper with them. Thanksgiving establishes his mercy and blessings already received.
5. Thanksgiving activates the release of blessings and mercies that are yet to come. When you give God thanks, you’re reminding him of things he has not yet done and that activates the process. It activates the release of blessings and mercies that are yet to come.
We are going to give God thanks twice this morning and I believe all these things shall be your portion in Jesus’name. Stand up on your feet as we tap into the all sufficiency of God through thanksgiving this morning; as we tap into the sovereignty of God through thanksgiving this morning.
1. Father, thank you for a brand new day, thank you for the explosion of your presence, power and principles at the healing and Deliverance service of yesterday, Lord in Jesus name. Psalm 105 verse 1-2
2. Father, we thank you for bringing us to the very last day of June. Thank you for all the testimonies experienced in June so far, to you alone be all the glory in Jesus name. Psalm 103 verse 1-2
3. Father, we ask that today we not end until every of your purpose, plan and expectation for your people for the month of June be fulfilled, Lord in Jesus name. Jeremiah 29:11
4. Father, we ask that you will overrun Nigeria with the flood of revival and dethrone the rule and the reign of evil in our land Lord in Jesus name. Let the darkness pursue the enemies of our land into oblivion and obscurity, Lord in Jesus name. Nahum 1:8
5. Father, we set every altar of destruction, violence, wickedness, bloodshed and wastage of lives and properties in Nigeria in this season on fire in Jesus’ name. Jeremiah 51:25
6. Father, I recognise your all-sufficiency in my life; I recognise your sovereignty in my life; I recognise you as the source of everything in my life; father I thank you for the establishment of the things you have already done in my life. Father, I thank you for the release of things that are yet to come. I receive them Lord.
Establish everything in your heart that you want to ask the lord for.
You might ask him, Lord this month of June cannot end until everything you have in mind for me comes to pass.
I look up to you between now and 12 midnight for divine intervention, speedy releases, speedy manifestations. I receive the graces and mantles designed for this month.
Spread the love