THE GARMENT OF GLORY SWALLOWS UP THE GARMENT OF SHAME WHEN YOU GIVE GOD THE VOICE OF THANKSGIVING
THANKSGIVING SECURES GENERATIONAL GREATNESS FOR YOU AND PLACES YOU IN A LEADERSHIP POSITION
- Pastor Paul Enenche on “The Voice of Thanksgiving” at Early Will I Seek You The Glory Dome Dunamis
Somebody give the King of kings and the Lord of lords a shout of praise. Hallelujah!
Are we trying to recover from yesterday? Give him a bigger clap and a louder shout of praise.
Is God not wonderful?
Is he not absolutely awesome?
It was almost nine hours of intensive rapid shooting.
What a mighty God!
Miracles, signs and wonders were experienced.
We will do it again and again. Many people were not aware that eight hours had passed until I told them that we have done eight hours and many minutes.
Lift your hands, let’s appreciate him. Let’s honour him. Let’s adore him. Let’s worship him. Let’s magnify him. In Jesus’ precious name. Give the Lord the praise and take your seat.
We are here this morning with the voice of thanksgiving. Even though we shall be praying other prayers but basically to say thank you Lord for the things we saw yesterday.
When we give God the voice of thanksgiving, He gives us so many things.
- The voice of thanksgiving produces the unction of multiplication. “I will multiply them”
- The voice of thanksgiving produces the mantle of greatness.
- The voice of thanksgiving produces the garment of glory. “I will glorify them and they shall not be small.” That is, he deletes shame.
When we give God Thanksgiving, first of all, we see the unction of multiplication, the mantle of greatness and the garment of glory that swallows up our shame.
- We see generational greatness. “Their children shall be as aforetime, and their congregation shall be established.” We see generational greatness.
- We see divine establishment. “…and their congregation shall be established before me.” Nothing destabilizes them.
- We see enemy judgement. “I will punish all that oppress them” Can you see all that is coming out of thanksgiving. That was what happened in the battle of Jehosaphat. While they were worshipping God and giving Him thanks, God made their enemies to clash with themselves.
- The release of leadership and authority. Your voice of thanksgiving can position you in leadership and authority. That was what happened to David. He was a worshipper that God took from the wilderness into the palace. Worship me, praise me, give me thanksgiving and I will position you in leadership. I believe that somebody is coming out of this place in a leadership position and influence. If you are that person, say a louder Amen!
Stand up on your feet, let’s give him the voice of thanksgiving. Let’s honour him, let’s adore him, let’s worship him.
- Father, thank you for the dawning of a great day. Thank you for the possibilities and opportunities of the day. To you alone be all the praise Lord in Jesus’ name. Psalm 19:1-2.
- Father, thank you for yesterday’s 8 hours in Your Presence. Thank you, Lord, for the drastic manifestation of your power in healing, miracles, signs, wonders and massive salvation of souls. To you be all the praise Lord in Jesus’ name. Luke 5:26.
- Father, we thank you for the Midweek Service of today. We ask for your sent word that will change lives and rewrite destinies in Jesus’ name. Let no one return the same way they came in Jesus’ name. Ezekiel 46:9.
- Father, we take authority over from every demonic reprisal or counterattack from the 8 hours in His Presence. We frustrate the attacks and render them null and void in the name of Jesus Christ. 1 Peter 3:13.
- Father, we ask that you will turn our cities and Nation to yourself in salvation through your mighty acts of power in Dunamis, Lord. Draw hem through your works and disciple them by your word at Dunamis, Lord in Jesus’ name. Acts 9:35.
- Lift your hands, one more time, let’s appreciate the mighty acts of God in our midst. Say, Father, we appreciate you for your mighty acts of power in our midst.
- Father, thank you for the unction of multiplication that I have received by thanksgiving.
- Father, thank you for the mantle of greatness that I am receiving today from the voice of thanksgiving.
- Father, thank you for the garment of glory that I am collecting this morning from the voice of thanksgiving. Thank you, Lord, because shame and reproach have no place in my life, in my family and my destiny in the name of Jesus.
- Father, thank you for the generational greatness that I connect with at this place of thanksgiving. In the name of Jesus, my seed shall be great on the face of the earth. My generation is blessed and established in the name of Jesus.
- Father, thank you for divine establishment in my life, family and the work of my hands. My life, my assignment and everything I do are stable because I give you praise. Thank You, Lord, for divine establishment.
- Father, thank you for punishing them that oppress me. Thank you for the judgement of the enemy on this platform of thanksgiving.
- Father, thank you for leadership coming out of my life. Thank you, Lord. By thanksgiving, I thank you for leadership.
- This is the day the Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it.
- Go and have the most explosive day and return in the evening with explosive testimonies.
- The Lord bless and keep you, cause his face to shine on you, cause you to see the fruits of the thanksgiving you have offered this morning in the name of Jesus.