EVERY MORNING IS PREGNANT; EVERY MORNING CARRIES A DIVINE DELIVERY. WHEN WE COME TO SEEK GOD EARLY IN THE MORNING, WE COME TO TAKE DELIVERY OF WHAT THE WOMB OF THE MORNING CARRIES.
WE CONNECT FRESH PRESERVATION, HIS COMPASSION, FAITHFULNESS AND MERCY AS WE TAKE DELIVERY OF THEM FROM THE WOMB OF THE MORNING.
-Pastor Dr. Paul Enenche on “The Womb of the Morning.” at Early Will I Seek You Dunamis The Glory Dome
Lift up your hands and let us appreciate the King. Appreciate the I AM that I AM, the Rose of Sharon. Give him the praise. Give him the worship. Give him the honor. Give him the adoration.
Father, we thank you. Father, we thank you. Blessed be your name. Can you lift up your hands and let’s appreciate him this morning. Let’s worship him this morning. Let’s magnify him this morning.
Father, we glorify your name. Father, we adore your name. Father, we magnify your name.
Let’s thank him for his mercies. Let’s thank him for his kindness. Let’s thank him. Thank you, Master, blessed be your name. Honor yo your name in Jesus’ precious name. Give the Lord a big clap of hands as you take your seat in the presence of the Lord.
Lamentations 3:22-23., Psalm 110:1-3
The Lord bless his word in Jesus’ name. The charge is The Womb of the Morning. Every morning is pregnant. And every morning carries a divine delivery There is something every morning comes to deliver. So when we come to seek God early in the morning, we come to take delivery of what the womb of the morning has.
What are those things?
- The Mercies of the Lord
- Divine preservation. By that mercy, we are not consumed.
- The compassion of the Lord.
- The faithfulness of the Lord.
These things are delivered every morning. Mercy says no to the devil. Fresh preservation we connect by mercy. His compassion gives to us what we need to get. God so loved the world, he gave… His faithfulness confirms to us his reliability, his dependability. His faithfulness is the reason why we are not moved and we are not shaken.
So, this morning, as we come to take delivery of the womb of the morning, his mercies shall be available for somebody. Are you the one? Stand up on your feet and let us. connect with the mercies of the Lord. Go ahead, give him praises, give him honor. bless his holy name.
- Father, thank you for your faithfulness and kindness. Thank you for this day you have made. We shall rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24.
- Father, thank you for a most impactful week. Thank you, Lord, for the testimonies, signs and wonders of the week. To you alone be all the praise, Lord in Jesus’ name. Deuteronomy 10:21.
- Father, we ask for the awesome manifestation of your presence, power and glory tonight. Let the altars of darkness and forces of oppression bow to your authority, Lord in Jesus’ name. Luke 10:19.
- Father, we ask that you lift up your name among us like never before and draw all men to yourself, Lord in Jesus’ name. John 12:32.
- Father, we obtain victory by the blood of the lamb against every enemy confrontation and agitation against your people and church, Dunamis. We establish their defeat in Jesus’ name. Revelation 12:11a.
- Father, we ask that you overthrow the agenda of the Antichrist over the Nations and open the Nations up unconditionally for the fire of end-time revival to burn in the earth, Lord in Jesus’ name. Zechariah 11:1.
- Father, I come this morning into your presence and I take delivery of your mercies for my life from the womb of this morning in the name of Jesus.
- Father, I come into your presence to take delivery of divine preservation for my life and family from the womb of this morning.
- Father, I have come to take delivery of your compassion, your love, your unconditional love for my life, my family and loved ones, from the womb of this morning in the name of Jesus.
- Father, I’ve come to experience your faithfulness, to take delivery of your faithfulness from the womb of the morning. I receive your faithfulness from the womb of the morning.
- Every satanic planting in your life, today is the end of it.
- The Lord bless you and keep you. Before the sunset today, something shall be settled in your life in Jesus’ name.
- Go and return with testimonies.