– Being a pastor’s wife is not easy, you don’t just marry pastor because you want to be addressed as mummy, first lady, or spiritual mother. Marrying a pastor is a calling with brutal responsibilities. All eyes are on you, people want you to fail, some want to take your place, even when you are right they will condemn you. You are always afraid of losing your husband to the church especially NOWADAYS that ladies are fighting to be pastor’s favorites. To avoid all these, mummy follow my advice below!
1. DON’T BORROW MONEY FROM YOUR CHURCH MEMBERS
2. DON’T GOSSIP YOUR MEMBERS OR WITH YOUR MEMBERS
3. DON’T DISCUSS YOUR HUSBAND’S SECRETS WITH MEMBERS
4. DON’T BE EXTRAVAGANT IN SPENDING
5. DON’T BE JEALOUS WHEN LADIES COMES AROUND YOUR HUSBAND
6. DON’T BE A DIRTY MOTHER IN THE LORD
7. DON’T COMMAND RESPECT, BECAUSE IT’S EARNED
8. DON’T ATTACK OR RAISE YOUR VOICE AT YOUR HUSBAND PUBLICLY
9. DON’T SPEND CHURCH MONEY WITHOUT ASKING QUESTIONS
10. DON’T QUARREL OR FIGHT WITH CHURCH MEMBERS
11. DON’T HAVE FAVORITES IN YOUR CHURCH, EVEN IF YOU DO, PLEASE DON’T SHOW IT
12. DON’T ALLOW TRIBALISM AROUND YOU, BECAUSE IT WILL KILL YOUR HUSBAND’S MINISTRY
13. DON’T LET LADIES DO YOUR DOMESTIC JOB, EXCEPT YOU ARE TIRED OF MARRIAGE
14. DON’T BE TOO CLOSE TO BROTHERS IN YOUR CHURCH, ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN MUMMY.
15. YOUR HUSBAND’S FRIENDS SHOULD NOT BE YOUR CLOSE FRIENDS, BECAUSE THEY MAY USE YOU AGAINST YOUR HUSBAND
16. PRAY FOR YOUR HUSBAND MORE THAN YOU GOSSIP HIM
17. LOOK FOR SOMETHING TO DO MUMMY, BECAUSE TITHE AND OFFERING IS NOT FOR SHAWARMA AND ICE CREAM
18. DEFEND YOUR HUSBAND NO MATTER THE SCANDAL, MISTAKES AND WEAKNESS BUT REBUKE HIM AT HOME
19. PACKAGE YOUR HUSBAND, OR DO YOU LIKE THE WAY YOUR HUSBAND DRESSES LIKE AREA BOYS? HELP HIM TO LOOK LIKE A SPIRITUAL LEADER AND NOT A YAHOO BOY
20. DEVELOP YOURSELF, A PASTOR’S WIFE MUST LEARN HOW TO LEAD PRAYER, PREACH/TEACH, SEE SMALL VISIONS, LEAD SERVICE, BLESS THE OFFERING AND TITHES, BECAUSE MEMBERS ARE WATCHING YOU MUMMY.
These are few tips for pastor’s wives, Please accept it as my contribution to the body of christ and not a criticism, because to be a pastor’s wife is not easy.
GOD BLESS ALL PASTOR’S WIVES IN JESUS NAME.