Spread the love
I HAVE MISSED IT SEVERALLY AND HE CORRECTS ME!
WE ALL NEED GOD’S GRACE FOR CONTINUITY SAYS BISHOP OYEDEPO ON HIS 67TH BIRTHDAY
GRACE IS THE GUARANTEE FOR EVERY GLORIOUS DESTINY IN THE KINGDOM
I AM STANDING ON MY FEET HERE TODAY NOT BY ANY STRENGTH OR SKILL BUT THE GRACE OF GOD.
TO MY SURPRISE MY PASSION FOR GOD HAS NOT DROPPED ONE BIT IN 45 YEARS THAT I ENCOUNTERED MATHEW 6:33
– Bishop David Oyedepo at CHoP-27 Sep 2021
*I’ve said so many things that he told me I’m wrong.
*I’ve missed it severally but God corrects me and sets me back on my feet.
The principal task of priesthood is proclamation of blessings. May the blessings proclaimed over you find real life fulfillment.
– May the prophetic blessings spoken over your life yesterday keep speaking where you go.
– You will never run out of favour. You will never live a favour dry life.
– You shall keep flourishing like the palm tree and scaling new heights like the cedars of Lebanon.
Ask the Lord to speak to you today by His Word.
– Grace to live up with the things He has demanded in your life, receive it right now.
– May your full turn around package ordained for this year be fully delivered before Shiloh 2021.
Biblical prophecies indicates that there shall be the falling away of many in the last days (2 Thessalonians 2:3).
– You shall not be among them.
This is why we all need grace for continuity in our work with God (1 Corinthians 15:58).
Many made it to the end in Bible days and as we follow their steps we are sure to make it also (Hebrews 6:12).
Don’t be slothful, wake up and take responsibility.
If you want to make it to the end, find out what they did and do the same thing and then you make it.
Nothing of value is ever free, if you want to make heaven, it is at a cost.
If you want to make the most of your adventure here and earth, it’s at a cost.
So our exhortation line for the week is captioned: ENGAGING THE GRACE FOR CONTINUITY IN STEWARDSHIP.
Acts 26:22 – Having therefore obtained help of God, I continue unto this day, witnessing both to small and great, saying none other things than those which the prophets and Moses did say should come:
It is impossible you continue without obtaining help from above. We all need that help this morning, no one can make it to the end without help from above.
Abraham the servant of God served him for 100 years, he was called at 75 and he went to heaven at 175. Church Gist. He served God to the end (Genesis 24:1).
Abraham served to the end, Abraham was a prompt obedient servant of God. “Get thee out of thy Father’s house”, on the spot he moved. “Circumcise all the males in your household”, immediately God was done speaking he did that. “take your only son Isaac and bring him to the mountain for sacrifice”, early in the morning he rose up.
He was a business emperor but he cancels everything to obey God. Abraham was a servant of God indeed and if you be Abraham’s seed then you do the works of Abraham. Serving the interest of another is what makes you his servant.
Abraham was all out, serving God’s interest by obeying His Commandments promptly, delightsomely, without requiring cohesion, no pressure from anywhere.
That was how Abraham was made. He made it through a period of a hundred years. I don’t know how many years you have served Him but now you see that you have a long way to go.
Joseph also made it to the end, maintaining the fear of God at the age of 17 as a slave. Got to the prison and from there to the palace at 30, departed from earth at the age of 110 prophesying.
Genesis 50:24 – And Joseph said unto his brethren, I die: and God will surely visit you, and bring you out of this land unto the land which he sware to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob.
“How can I do this wicked thing and sin against God”, he was a teenager and God was at the center of his life.
That fear of God continued into the prison and then into the palace.
Joseph was in charge of Egypt for eighty years and that position did not defile him.
– Joseph made it from 17 to 110, Abraham made it for 100 years, you and I will make it too.
Solomon crashed after twenty years of a quality walk with God and he lost his place in the favour of God.
Twenty years and his love shifted from the Lord to many strange women.
God who called him the son of peace raised adversity against him, he troubled his peace when he disconnected.
There was a particular adversary that God raised against Solomon that was his adversary until they put him in the grave.
That is why we need grace, he truly loved God. God was at the center of his life but that lasted only 20 years.
After he finished building the temple, he just got free for the devil to pick on. “you have all the money in the world, marry as many as you can” and he just went off.
– None of us will go off course.
Everybody needs grace for continuity. Paul said I am what I am by the grace of God. It is important for us to see the place of grace in our lives, how do we get to that grace?
Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.
So when evil wind blows, you can stand fast against the storms.
Grace and peace multiplies by knowledge, keep learning more and more on how to remain steadfast in your walk with God.
The combination of the two will make you a candidate for grace. I must say here today that we are not where we are by any strength or skill but the grace of God.
Have I missed it?
Severally, but he gets me back on my feet.
He corrects me, I have said things and He said they were not correct.
We can be wrong, that is why we have a master and Jesus is the master. He has the right to correct at any time and you can’t challenge Him.
Grace is the guarantee for every glorious destiny in the kingdom.
They are five fold visitations that happened in my life within two years, between 1976 and 1977.
The first one was access to the voice of God, it came by grace I wasn’t asking for it, I was just studying.
Suddenly, I saw the person of the Holy Spirit and I put that to test that very day and I heard Him guiding my steps, step by step to an unknown place and got me there.
In 1976 I encountered Mathew 6:33 and I called it the jackpot of life, that was the master key of profitable living. In 1977, “your future is in my plan not in your plan” (Jeremiah 29:11).
So I began to pant for His plan and what I am doing today is not my plan, far from my thoughts. I just found myself in His plan.
Awesome God, He hasn’t changed. 1977 I heard him say “I have touched your tongue with a coal of fire, henceforth as you say it you see it”.
Upon my study of the book of Ezekiel, I had a touch of fire on my tongue and that becomes today what we call prophetic declarations.
You declare it and God confirms it because the grace encountered from the world.
In 1977, “the harder you follow me, the higher you fly”. Psalms 63:8 – My soul followeth hard after thee: thy right hand upholdeth me.
My son the harder you follow me, the higher you fly.
Every encounter of the word releases grace from heaven because grace and peace multiplies by knowledge.
If you want continuity in your stewardship, demand for grace on the altar of prayer and by searching through Scriptures. It reinforces your place in God.
– You will never suffer disgrace in your life
– Your walk with God will be consistent and fruitful.
You must make it, those patriarchs made it in the age where sin was reigning, now grace has come, I must make it. I refuse temptation of a turning back from following You, I must make it, in Jesus precious name we have prayed.
To my surprise my passion for God has not dropped one bit in 45 years that I encountered Mathew 6:33.
– I proclaim that blessing of continuity of grace upon every one’s lives.
– No one here will ever tell the story of when I used to serve God. You will serve Him profitably to the end.
– You will not be listed among them that turn away.
– Jesus will remain the centre of your life and every other thing that others are dying to get, you will keep get it by favour.
– As you keep serving God in truth and deed, you will keep scaling new heights in your life.
– The week is declared a week of testimonies
– You have consistency in your stewardship, you never give up. You never lie low. You keep scaling new height.
– Every grace upon this commission that has given us this noiseless dimension of breakthroughs, I release the same in your life. We have not had to struggle over anything in 40 years, your days of struggles are finally over.
– You will never struggle to see great things happen in your life.
– May obedience be the watchword of your identity
– Everyone here is blessed with the blessing of a good old age, many will be testifying at 100, some people are here they will hit 120 in strength and vitality, prophesying till the day you give up the ghost, proclaiming blessing on your seed after you.
So shall it be.
Lift up those two hands and give God thanks, give Him glory, give Him praise.
CHoP is an acronym for Covenant Hour of Prayer.