Spread the love
TOPIC: WEALTH CREATION
Scripture; Deuteronomy 8: 18. But thou shalt remember the LORD thy God: for it is he that giveth thee power to get wealth, that he may establish his covenant which he sware unto thy fathers, as it is this day.
Beloved, I welcome you to another Moment of Daily Encounter! In this kingdom, God desires all His children to be wealthy!
It is quite unfortunate that not all will be wealthy because not all understand the principle of wealth creation. Today we shall consider this principle of wealth creation.
From our anchor scripture we discover there’s power to get wealth!
The power to get wealth is the supernatural ability of the Holy Spirit upon a believer to solve problems. It is that power to get wealth that goes into operation whenever we operate the principle of wealth creation.
What are the principles of wealth creation?
1. Hunt for problem to solve: Beloved, until you solve problems you are not needed because if there is no hunger, a cook is not needed.
The reason why you hired a cook is to cook your meals. So when you look for problem to solve, you will be rendering a service that you will be rewarded at the end of the day and you will always be needed.
The rewarding system of the kingdom is wired around solving problems. Whether you give out the solution to a problem for free or you sell it, you must be rewarded for it, so hunt for problems to solve.
As a believers filled with the Holy Spirit, we have the capacity to solve all kinds of problems, including, medical problem, economic problem, psychological problem etc.
2. Always see problem as an invitation for a reward: By virtue of my training as an environmentalist, we often see treasure from trash, wealth from waste as every waste can be converted to a useful product!
So also is every problem of life, it is an opportunity to be rewarded.
Joseph understood this principle when he was interpreting Pharaoh’s dream, he quickly saw a problem that he alone has the capacity to solve and he was rewarded with the office of a prime minister(Gen.41;32-45).
The Israelites saw Goliath as a problem while David saw him as opportunity to be rewarded(1Sam.17:26-27).
Don’t ever allow any problem to intimidate you, go to God and ask for problem solving keys like Daniel did(Dan. 2:18-20) and you will be on top of your world creating wealth.
3. Understand that it is the problem you are able to solve that defines your relevance in life. Your current limit is a function of the last problem you solved. If you are a master problem solver you will be out of this world of poverty.
4. Understand that your promotion is tied up to the size of problem you solve. The killing of Golaith was what God used to promote David!The size of your Goliath (problem) determines the size of your rewards.
5. Understand that man is designed to look for solutions to their problem, so if you can solve problems they will definitely look for you.
For every problem you solve there are thousands of people with that same problem and they will come looking for you for solutions and you will be rewarded.
How do you discover problems to solve?
Problems are reveal through conversation!
Proverbs 12: 14. A man shall be satisfied with good by the fruit of his mouth: and the recompence of a man’s hands shall be rendered unto him.
So talk to people and their problems will be revealed for you to proffer solutions.
The world is full of pains looking for solutions. Therefore, the ability to package your problem solving skills makes you to be in business
In conclusion, wealth creation is ability to solve varied human problems and in turn you are rewarded.
Remember this: Heaven is real and hell is real. Don’t gamble with your eternal soul, give your heart to Jesus today.
– Father thank you for your word to me today.
– Lord I receive grace to be a wealth creator in the name of Jesus.
– I prophesy upon you, the power to get wealth that is in you is hereby activated to produce results in the name of Jesus.
– Every problem you shall solve from henceforth shall not go unrewarded in the name of Jesus.
From your brother Alex
God bless you.